**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity war quest thanos

Okay first off this is not your chance to just respond that my game play needs improvement so keep that to yourself. I am making an observation and suggestion to kabam based on my level of game play. After having dropped several resources to take down thanos on master level I believe that you may have over done his strength a bit with boosts. Having Dorky Dave do an instructional video for uncollected tells me that you're aware of this but not willing to admit it or make changes. I expect to use items on uncollected but not on master at my skill and ability level. Judging by this I'm not even going to waste my time or resources for your mistake in difficulty. Just a suggestion that maybe in the future to not overpower the boss to the point that you keep us from even trying. Just a thought.

Comments

• Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    They made the level with no other fights and minimal energy, so you could keep running it to practice without a big loss of time/resources. Hard? Absolutely. Over the top? I don't really think so. The death touch sucks, but that was my only real nitpick about the fight. I thought it was a good challenge and interesting, to boot, personally
  • Options
    WhoDeyfanWhoDeyfan Posts: 45
    @Carames the fact that they made the last section only two thanos also proves my point that they knew it was going to be a ridiculously difficult fight to win. If you took him out in uncollected without much difficulty then I apaud you but I really wasn't looking to hear about how good players are. This was a suggestion for kabam as a long time player. Thanks though for your input. I just suggest that you take a look at the game from the perspective of an outsider, new player, or even a player like myself that's semi-retired and teetering on the edge of quitting completely. I'm looking for an excuse to walk away completely but I've invested so much time and effort that I stick around much to my chagrin. These types of changes can be refreshing but when overpowered they just become a source of frustration.
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I agree with OP. We start Master with 2k PI opponents and end up with a 20k PI Thanos. I think these last 2 months Master difficulty is a little over the top. I found part 1 of Uncollected much easier than part 3 of Master...

About Thanos, I think it is a very well conceived fight, very original, with the exception of that reverse controls part. I liked the fight, despited having struggled with Master Thanos (didn't try Uncollected yet).
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    It's the best fight in the game. Don't blame Kabam because you're too impatient to restart a few times and practice.
  • Options
    @HENRIQUE_FORTE Yes I agree that thanos with the infinity gauntlet full of stones should 've overpowered but they may have slightly overdone it based on my experience. The reverse controls was just plain dumb. You spend all of your time learning the controls as they set forth to only have them reversed. Death touch....very conceivable considering the gauntlet but I just didn't see anywhere in the movie or comics that thanos could reverse opponents moves? Maybe I missed that one? As I said before this is only my opinion and a suggestion for them to check data on difficulty to complete.
  • Options
    Fair enough. I haven't run Master yet, so I can't really comment on the difficulty of that one. I've just read a lot of comments criticizing the fight and want to make sure that positive opinions are being voiced as well. They've made strides the last couple of months in making the battles more skill-based rather than just throwing unavoidable damage at us, and I appreciate that.
  • Options
    @RagamugginGunner keep your comments to yourself please. I'm not impatient at all. It's an observation. I love how a suggestion or a comment on the forums becomes an invitation for ignorant responses of personal attack. Yes you must be an amazing player....much better than me. Or maybe, just maybe you're compensating for poor performance by attacking me? Hmmm I wonder which it is?
  • Options
    Hope they have a good season this year, btw. Who Dey!
  • Options
    Me too @Carames! Me too
  • Options
    koening73koening73 Posts: 22
    edited May 2018
    If players that used to do uncollected strugle with master mode , guess what happen to players that used to strugle in master , game should be fun and challenging , there are things out of reach for me at this point , but constantly leveling up the dificulty in the game doesnt make me progress , makes me wonder if i should keep playing , not having that much fun
  • Options
    @koening73 that is exactly why I retired. I realized that I was just fleeting irritated over a silly game which was just stupid on my part. Plus I was wasting my life and what little spare time that I had on this game instead of enjoying my wife and kids. I'm not saying that you should do the same but if the game isn't entertaining then what are we playing it for....addiction was the only answer that I could come up with.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    So because the Master boss was a bit tougher than you expected, you are not even going to try Uncollected? Thanos laughs at the puny mortal!
  • Options
    @MarzGroove Yes precisely! I am not willing to spend anymore money on this game nor am I willing to grind either. The game is great but I am not concerned with proving to myself or anyone else for that matter that I can beat anything anymore. I only play the game for entertainment now. I know my limitations well and trying to exceed them is not entertaining. It's just frustrating and a huge waste of time and money.
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    I didn't spend even a health potion against uncollected Guillotine. But here I spent 3 team revives and 4 single revives. Lol.. well it because I don't like stun champs so I didn't have them at rank..
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    WhoDeyfan wrote: »
    @MarzGroove Yes precisely! I am not willing to spend anymore money on this game nor am I willing to grind either. The game is great but I am not concerned with proving to myself or anyone else for that matter that I can beat anything anymore. I only play the game for entertainment now. I know my limitations well and trying to exceed them is not entertaining. It's just frustrating and a huge waste of time and money.

Bye felica
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    You can one shot the uncollected Thanoses with 4* 5//50 champions so it isn't this crazy unfair money grab. If you have the skills and take time to practice the fight is easily the best one they have come up with thus far. The master one can be done with the right champions with 4*s at an even lower level.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    You can one shot the uncollected Thanoses with 4* 5//50 champions so it isn't this crazy unfair money grab. If you have the skills and take time to practice the fight is easily the best one they have come up with thus far. The master one can be done with the right champions with 4*s at an even lower level.

well to be fair , you can oneshot the first Thanos but im not so sure on the second , because that sp3 will kill one of your champs. on master i used no resources, i did restart and practice a lot, on uncollected i used 3 revives and a few health potions, had one 2 4*s one was R5 and one R4. I practiced a lot and i watched some videos. I really need to work more on my intercept, this was a lot of dashing and remembering rotations,. im not some super player, just played alot and consideration.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    WhoDeyfan wrote: »
    @RagamugginGunner keep your comments to yourself please. I'm not impatient at all. It's an observation. I love how a suggestion or a comment on the forums becomes an invitation for ignorant responses of personal attack. Yes you must be an amazing player....much better than me. Or maybe, just maybe you're compensating for poor performance by attacking me? Hmmm I wonder which it is?

You are pretty rude. Maybe look in the mirror before you start accusing people of attacking you.
  • Options
    Please remember to respect other users in the forums. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    He’s the biggest villain about at the moment.

At least it doesn’t have to be done 8-9 times, just once.

Timed well you can do it with minimal items, exit and enter a lot, practice. You don’t take much damage if practising how to do the fight.
  • Options
    Keep drinking the purple kool-aid! @Jaffacaked you spelled Felicia wrong.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I'm putting in plenty of practice since there is a lot of time left and energy usage is not much for the path. It is indeed difficult but I'm also saving up on resources to make sure I don't use up any units.
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I gave up very hard in master bad rewards