**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Less than 1% chance in featured crystal

Does anyone else think it's a little rediculous to spend 1500+ units on less than 1% chance to get a featured 5*? I couldn't get 210 units back I lost refreshing champions for the dungeon when it shut down half way through, but blow $50-$60+ on a less than 1% chance is a joke. I get that it should be rare, but not even a single percent? Lol

Comments

• Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    What crystal are you buying for 1500 units the highest i seen is the fgmc which is 300
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    He's buying a QTY of 5 of those.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    less than 1% chance if you choose to buy it which no one is forcing you to
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    You could use those units to grind arena
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Remember that day (not too long ago) when drop rates weren't even disclosed? At least now you know what your chances are. It's just a subjective value determination as to whether you believe that percentage chance is worth the units you spend.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    yup ridiculous so dont by them, The end
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Bumbunyon wrote: »
    Does anyone else think it's a little rediculous to spend 1500+ units on less than 1% chance to get a featured 5*? I couldn't get 210 units back I lost refreshing champions for the dungeon when it shut down half way through, but blow $50-$60+ on a less than 1% chance is a joke. I get that it should be rare, but not even a single percent? Lol

Yes it's awful. Spending money on virtual items is one thing. Spending money to RNG for a low % is just a scam.