**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank you Kabam

YigzzYigzz Posts: 38
Wow! Your correction of how you guys were handling season 2 piloting is a huge surprise but gladly welcomed. Bait the cheaters by “starting” the season last week and knocking them out of master or platinum, and then start the real season 2 after sorting out the competition. Now we can find out who’s really number 1 without having to face cheaters. We commend you on this action and fully support it. Thank you so much kabam. I almost love you guys.

Xoxo,
Yigzz

Comments

• Options
    ChoimoChoimo Posts: 13
    Thank you kabam.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★
    Seasons back on. Nothing to see here.
  • Options
    Kabam wouldn’t lie to us let alone me. They wouldn’t ignore the situation by only punishing the cheaters and not giving a fair shake for the honest alliances. Not my kabam. Right kabam?? Show yourself.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Yigzz wrote: »
    Wow! Your correction of how you guys were handling season 2 piloting is a huge surprise but gladly welcomed. Bait the cheaters by “starting” the season last week and knocking them out of master or platinum, and then start the real season 2 after sorting out the competition. Now we can find out who’s really number 1 without having to face cheaters. We commend you on this action and fully support it. Thank you so much kabam. I almost love you guys.

Xoxo,
    Yigzz

Hi,

I'm not sure what you are referring to but Alliance War Season 2 did start on May 2. There was a bit of confusion today due to a visual error on the Alliance War Season page that displayed a message stating that the season had not started yet, but this was just a display error.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Wow. I’m embarrassed. Because I said I almost love you. But now I do not at all. Still on the same track. This is going to effect the outcome of many alliances season rewards. This BS should have never happened with your oh-so-powerful warnings about piloting before the season had even started.

With aggression,
    Yigzz