Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

exchange of champions

Salman102011Salman102011 Posts: 19
edited May 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I wish to add the exchange of champions because many of us have heroes who do not want them and do not want to sell them but change them with other heroes With other players it would be better for everyone.

exchange of champions 5 votes

exchange of champions
100%
SpiderCoolsNightekxdStarLord110896Salman102011Mohit9592 5 votes
exchange of champions
0%

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    For the 100th time, no.

Way too easy to exploit. We could literally pass around a LOL team without anyone needing to grind for it.

And this is coming from someone who thinks the RNG on 5* shards is horrible.
  • Options
    exchange of champions
    I wish to add the exchange of champions because many of us have heroes who do not want them and do not want to sell them but change them with other heroes With other players it would be better for everyone.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    For the 100th time, no.

Way too easy to exploit. We could literally pass around a LOL team without anyone needing to grind for it.

And this is coming from someone who thinks the RNG on 5* shards is horrible.
  • Options
    exchange of champions
    Good point
  • Options
    Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    No
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    I have a 5* Iron Patriot. Gimme a 5* Stark Spidey in exchange.