**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Does anyone know how much money you have to put in to get god tier champs ?

2»

Comments

• TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    Does BG not receive gifts from users? If so I wouldn’t class his as a free to play account (even if he technically doesn’t spend).

I don’t watch Seatin’s free to pay vids but would say that’s a more accurate representation as I’m assuming it doesn’t receive gifts (could be wrong though).

No BG does not receive any gifts it is a rule of his...he doesn't add friends for that reason
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Does BG not receive gifts from users? If so I wouldn’t class his as a free to play account (even if he technically doesn’t spend).

I don’t watch Seatin’s free to pay vids but would say that’s a more accurate representation as I’m assuming it doesn’t receive gifts (could be wrong though).

No BG does not receive any gifts it is a rule of his...he doesn't add friends for that reason

Only time he atcepte was when he run act 5 legden run but he need to. Grind alot after words to get gold and bc for all ther help him out and so ther ben a actdent when he acetpe a gift but sold it. So he free to play
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Yeah,I spend 0$ in the game, e and got a 4* Blade from a 4 Star crystal recently,It's all RNG bro.
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    Zero!!!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lmao
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Spend nothing, law of averages will even out that u will pull your God tier champ from basic. I opened 3 Blade featured got nothing, opened one basic and pulled him. So just keep opening basic 5*s
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    you should post your roster that way we can see what you have a determine whether or not you have god tiers
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    The reason big spenders end up with more great champs is because they open more crystals. Same chances just taken more often. And if you want the crystals of a youtuber you better get a lot of subs because they get rigged crystals to help make better content. It part of the Content Creators Program Kabam does.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    If you have to ask you can't afford it.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    That is what I meant @Batpotter
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Mortgage payment sounds about right ;)
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    It does matter how much you spend trust me!! Me and my mate both started the game when it was first released, I had the better luck over the first year with 4star pulls but as soon as he started to invest by buying offers and deals his pulls and roster have become insaine! So from experience and seeing it first hand money defo has an impact on what pulls you get! The more you spend or should I say the more £99 deals you buy the better pulls you will get 100%.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    The low low price of you left eye.