Options

Why do you allow griefing in dungeons?

JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
So the new thing is to join a dungeon, close the app and leave. Come back later and probably have free points.

Meanwhile someone else is stuck either waiting, completing the dungeon solo and then waiting or.. nothing. A long cooldown on champs all because you can’t put in any measures to abandon a dungeon when this happens.

Just disable the feature. It’s worthless.

Comments

• Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Just don’t use it?
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    So the new thing is to join a dungeon, close the app and leave. Come back later and probably have free points.

Meanwhile someone else is stuck either waiting, completing the dungeon solo and then waiting or.. nothing. A long cooldown on champs all because you can’t put in any measures to abandon a dungeon when this happens.

I log in and clear everything noded up to room 3 level 6. I see no issue
  • Options
    With an AFK partner, I'm sure you do. Thanks for letting us know how good you are at the game.

Now if you have any comments on how they could address the issue of players intentionally screwing active players by simply starting the dungeon then closing the app, by all means, feel free to add to the conversation.

I'll give you a hint, it's not about the skill required to beat the room, it's about the random partner "feature" that is allowing people to get free points at the expense of champion cooldowns and wasted time waiting for the dungeon to end.

I'd take a 'quit now and get no points' option if it meant I could try again.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,876 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    JRock808 wrote: »

I log in and clear everything noded up to room 3 level 6. I see no issue

Of Course you do, because you don't get any degen from 3 bosses do you?

Stop chatting mate
  • Options
    LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Im with u on this post , totally, i usually do 4 rounds of D6 and get over it asap as it is more of a hassle combining with regular to do things in contest and sometimes if my piers aren't available i push the global finder for Dung partner and i regret it most days as the partner usually is a noob or unskilled player or usually dont move from his Position ,its almost pathetic . Makes me wanna bash their stupid head in.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Have your alliance make a Line chat just for dungeon matchmaking, can invite friends of the alliance to the Line chat as well ... that way you can partner up with more reliable peeps.

(that's at least what we did, has worked great)
  • Options
    We did that day 1. But most people find the dungeon experience awful. It's sort of a binary consideration: will I do enough to get the 5* AG? Yes, then do them; no, don't do any at all. After about a week all but a handful stopped caring when realizing it would take 6 weeks straight of it. I can't blame them.

And dungeon running is equally binary: is someone I know looking to run at the same time I can? Yes, easy time; no, it's going to be a nightmare... a long one.