**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Green goblin vs vision aou both duped

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
I enjoy use green goblin, his sp2 is mostly ended the fight, can regenerate, ect
And im not really enjoy use vision, his hit is weak and willpower doesnt affect him. But many people said vision is great and green goblin is trash. So who should i rank up to 4* 50/50? Or should i wait till i get good champ like spidey starky (but my luck is really bad)

Comments

• Jackbrooks2580Jackbrooks2580 Posts: 68
    Personally, I'll choose vision over green goblin, vision has both bleed and poison imunity which really help A lot.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Well it depends looking in a aw aspect greengoblin if u need a defender vision if u need an attacker
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Personally I would go with vision because of double immunity and better power control. Green goblin probably has better damage output but he still doesn't hit that hard. I 5/50 him for defense
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Ok thanks guys :)
  • AWfocusedAWfocused Posts: 131
    Vision hits weaker, but is poison and bleed immune, meaning he can tackle more content in AW, Act is 4 - 5, etc.

Plus when you’re facing the more difficult enemies, you can power drain them all day, resulting in your opponent throwing less nasty specials at you.

Green Goblin is only better for Alliance War Defense and has a top notch Prestige as a 6* and 5* when ranked up. As a 4* don’t worry too much about Prestige, Vision is the better option.
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    edited May 2018
    Yes, Vision to 5/50.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Yeah,Vision to 5/50 first,Although,I personally have 5/50'ed my unduped 4* GG,and use him for attack,He's also good there,Unless you have Doc Ock,Star lord duped or Sparky,I would recommend GG being your next tech 5/50.
    M1k0rin wrote: »
    I enjoy use green goblin, his sp2 is mostly ended the fight, can regenerate, ect
    And im not really enjoy use vision, his hit is weak and willpower doesnt affect him. But many people said vision is great and green goblin is trash. So who should i rank up to 4* 50/50? Or should i wait till i get good champ like spidey starky (but my luck is really bad)

PS:GG isn't trash,He's demi God at best,Amazing at worst.
    M1k0rin wrote: »

PS:GG isn't trash,He's demi God at best,Amazing at worst.
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    Im with you. I have both GG and AOU Vision. I chose to rank up GG instead.

But that depends on your roster.

Double immunity? - i already have ultron and iceman for that. Ultron for AQ, Iceman for AW. And if need be, I also have a Dormammu which is double immune as well as have power control.

Power Control - i already have Dormammu, Dr Voodoo, Psylocke, and Magik.

So when it came down to it, I ranked up GG over AOU Vision. That’s because i can use GG in AWD, but at the same time, I LOVE playing with him.

Gathering madness and cunning, with a spiderman and iron patriot synergy, on a duped green goblin - that super bomb does wonders! :smile: If RNG’s on my side, even his SP1’s superbomb does wonders for me already :wink:
  • Moved this over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.