**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* NC worth taking to R4?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
su2zj3bazfzi.jpg

Simple question, yes or no?

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    I wouldn't, but some would. I find him fairly easy to beat, even nonduped

Save your T2b
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    for aw defence he would be invaluable. if you dont have any other good mutys like icey, aa, x23 for example then go for it! nc is always a good rank up
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    @OneManArmy I too use him for Offense but the general consensus is normally for Defense so I assumed the same.....thanks for stating that HAHA

Still not R4 worthy IMO with so many better champs out there
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    For fun - sure
    For defence - meh, can be very easy to beat
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    He's been on my defense team for a while and I don't really have any other legit Mutants. Only other mutants I have are an R2 Unduped Storm and R1 sig 20 Blue Cyclops. I could take either to R3.

I like his damage output on attack too. The only issue I have for him on attack is that I like to parry a lot and his evade makes that really hard. I have to play him differently.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @Dexman1349 wouldn't you just change straight to swashbuckler if you want him on attack?

If you're planning on using him for offense, I would only r4 him if he was duped. I used to have a 4* r5 max sig in defence, but he's been superseded and to be honest he only gets used in arena now. I'm not dumping on NC, I think he has got to be close to one of the hardest hitting burst champions in the game. He doesn't need any ramp up like SL, Sparky or Hulk, he can hurt you straight away, but his dupe makes a difference offensively.