**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this worth 2500 and 7500 units?

6owbadrxao14.png

Comments

• OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited May 2018
    no maybe if it was the 5 star alone without buying the 4 star but i wont buy it either way 7500 units is too much for a unduppep champ
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    It’s a gamble. If you get the champion you want or not and regret it dearly. I wish they had catalysts and gold instead of potions late in the month after uncollected runs are done.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    "Worth"/value is purely subjective, meaning it's different for each and every individual.

One individual may love rocky road ice cream and really be craving a cone, so would pay $20.00 for such a luscious cone of rocky road ice cream.

Whereas another individual may hate rocky road ice cream... maybe even despise all ice cream ... so the same cone of rocky road ice cream would be worthless to said individual.

tl;dr: only YOU can know if the offer is "worth it" for you.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    A guy in my alliance just pulled 5* Cap from that deal. I'm not getting it
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Nope
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    The snide pseudo intellectual answers about worth being subjective are nonsense. If you are a person with unlimited resources then everything is "worth it".

However, this is too much money for an unduped 5* that is not of your choosing. $300 plus U.S. is just far too much to spend. If you have units lying around go for it. What else are you saving your units for?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I don’t think you know what subjective means. You contradicted yourself with that analogy
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    What else are you saving your units for?

All those new masteries of course.

Coming soon...
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I don’t think you know what subjective means. You contradicted yourself with that analogy

No I did not and yes I do know what it means. Thanks though.
  • helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    I had 20k units saved up, so I got it. Pulled a 4* Sabertooth, and 5* Gulk. Pretty happy. This is offer is good if you have been saving up units which you have grinded for months.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Absolutely NOT worth it to me. But I'm 1000% sure it's worth it to someone else. Easy pass for me :)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    My response wasn't snide at all. It was matter-of-fact. Things have a value within the game's economy. In terms of their value, it's a deal. Whether people feel it's worth it to them or not is subjective. It's entirely up to them.
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    I had enough units (was saving for a 5* vision unit offer) I pulled the trigger got a 4* Ghulk and a 5* Killmonger. My 6* WS is very happy now. Only thing I could have asked for was the new cap because he is the one I really wanted but these were my 2nd and 3rd choices.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Not worth it for the price. But even with a lower price you're still risking getting Bishop.
  • AspareAspare Posts: 76
    Agreed ^
    If bishop wasn't in there I would probably do it.
  • heman01heman01 Posts: 45
    Not worth it at all. I wish kabam wins listen to us and provide a deal that's worth it. 10,000 units with a money value over 300 dollars is insane. Even if you do have the units it would only be worth itin my opinion if you could pick who you wanted. With as seasoned player you get 4 stars left and right so why would you want to pay that whenyou could just buy an awakening gem with infinity dust.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    not at all. just a waste of units and/or money.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    2500 units for a 4*? No thank you.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I’m not jumping on this deal. its way to expensive.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    No value in it at all.

Nothing on a game is worth £300 in units.

On the other hand if you spent months saving up, it’s still not worth it and a waste of time saving up in the first place.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    They need to start making the accompanying items optional. As in you can choose potions or catalysts. The revives are now in my overflow and will expire in 14 days which is way too short and there is nothing in the game to use them on!
  • poknjnuuupoknjnuuu Posts: 19
    Hell yeah it’s worth it- I’ve opened a couple of featured xtals and got hulk rag and Bishop, so that’s a high chance to get a dupe on one of them. If you made Odins half price today I’d go for it
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's not worth it all it's insanely overpriced that makes me laugh at how riddiclous high they think things cost.

Wouldn't even offer hem both for anywhere near that amount of units and there's really nothing worthwhile in them that would make me want to buy the units or use them if I already had them.

They need to come back to reality and really rethink all of these "offers" that they've been putting out because they're freaking terrible.

If they lowered them and put more things in them to entice us to buy them hey would make so much more money of off us and improve their overall standing with us.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    I was very close to spend the units for the 5* because mine are weak for most of them
    The champions in the crystal were good enough and the price is in units
    BUT
    - the 4* is now (quite) useless
    - objects are useless at the moment for me and 14 days in the stock is not long enough

Kabam,
    It dould be better to include gold, catalysts and/or awakening gem (there are plenty 5* so to dupe a champion is difficult)
    To rank and level up 5* is very expensive. We need gold
  • We go over this a lot whenever an offer comes up, so this may sound repetitive and I apologize buuuut not every offer is going to fit the fancy of everyone. This one may not be your idea of "worth it", but for others, it may be. The next offer? Well, that one may be more up your alley than this while those who buy this may not find that next one worth it.

It's a preference and I'll be shutting this down because it's one vine-like rant with nearly all the comments. Regardless, thanks for your feedback on it! Whether you like it or not, it's helpful for us in consideration for future offers.
This discussion has been closed.