**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is the vanquishing blow event intended to be so narrow?

CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
There is only one way to get points in this event and that is to use one class and one finishing move. Is that intended?

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Yes, the requirements that are stated are the ones intended for the milestones. They will refresh each day so keep an eye on the changes in requirements!
    The use of plurals suggests there is supposed to be more than one specific way to acheive points, there is only one specific way.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    It really has to be a mistake.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    This is an absolute joke.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I read the use of plurals as though there there would be more than one of these events.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    It's kabam what do u expect. Want awakening gem jump through hoops.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike why does it state that Vision is excluded from the event?

What’s the meaning of this? Is it some sort of spoiler for the movie (not seen the movie yet) I just don’t get why both visions are excluded out of all the champs in game...
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    Completing all Daily events that give us infinity dust will require A LOTTTTTTT of time.

This is complicated.
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    Just editing, we are talking about 75 fights with cosmic champions finishing with SP2
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Took about 30 minutes to get all the milestones... today’s was by far the easiest there could be.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    No need @kabamlyra
    We think it is too consuming lets just leave it that.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    But what was the reasoning behind the change of this event?
    The previous one required a person to finish a fight with a certain hit, sp or dot. Class of champ had no effect, only the use of a specific champ would get you more/bonus points. You could play the game the same way you did every day, and only had to look out for finishing a fight a certain way.
    This change makes it a whole lot more time-consuming, in a month that already has a trillion things to do ingame, I’d really like to know the reasoning behind it.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Took about 30 minutes to get all the milestones... today’s was by far the easiest there could be.

That is simply not possible.
    70 energy + 1 energy per fight + under 30 seconds per fight = done. You’ll get the extra 5 in 30 minutes, 75 fights for all milestones. Easy.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    70 energy + 1 energy per fight + under 30 seconds per fight = done. You’ll get the extra 5 in 30 minutes, 75 fights for all milestones. Easy.

What fights you doing for that though? What quest is 1 fight per energy? All I can think is the road to LOL, but then you gotta stand there like a melon taking beats to reach a sp2 as one hit to opponents they are KO due to minimal health.

Let’s be honest though, it didn’t take 30minutes, you probably haven’t even hit all milestones, just chatting waffles
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Yes, the requirements that are stated are the ones intended for the milestones. They will refresh each day so keep an eye on the changes in requirements!

You have made sure certain combos (such as science + shock damage) aren’t possible right?

What fights you doing for that though? What quest is 1 fight per energy? All I can think is the road to LOL, but then you gotta stand there like a melon taking beats to reach a sp2 as one hit to opponents they are KO due to minimal health.

Let’s be honest though, it didn’t take 30minutes, you probably haven’t even hit all milestones, just chatting waffles

Try to think of a cosmic champion that gains energy quickly, without having to exchange blows. Now try to think of ways to enhance that, via synergies or the like. If you can’t figure it out from there, sorry!
  • KBelgarion001KBelgarion001 Posts: 28
    Where is this event quest? I don’t see it in the game. Do I need to update the app even though it says it’s updated?
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Where is this event quest? I don’t see it in the game. Do I need to update the app even though it says it’s updated?

Solo events
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    This event has always sucked, the milestones are too overwhelming and last time they kept spammig events such as "kill by using incinerate" and "kill by using poison" which requires very specific champs and ways to fight that stall the fight a lot