**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

True or false - there has not been a god-tier champ released since Blade

I would have to say True - and it's very, very disappointing. There were many hyped as going to be great, but none really measured up to the Stark SM ro even Magik or Iceman level. Why Kabam, why?

True or false - there has not been a god-tier champ released since Blade 81 votes

True, several demigods but not a single god tier champ
33%
DrOctavius2_2PalanthraxFinlynndGhost998LovingkidbuffajrItay1234212adqqedfyvrVladislas22GreenstrokeVeryCoolUserNameKayne34Hulk_SmellsjuST4fUNSaif_Aiontaojay1Arnav1004_yadavNick0609VaultPaytoPlay 27 votes
False
66%
DaMunkArcDeAngelusDL864GamerRektorYarah_DahileFuzzylumpsLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusbloodyCainLoPrestiAddyosPlayer1994AxeCopFireNguyenDauTrandafirTonyStarkcAncAmOMasterTroller42AlCapone2727 54 votes

Comments

• PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    False
    Did you just create the same poll because no one agrees?
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    False
    Based on Seatins tier list yes, but if you find a certain champion to be fun, useful and powerful, does that not define them as God tier?
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    False
    void - proxima -hulk raghnarok - kilmonger -bishop - sabertooth - even hela and modok is nearly a good tier well played
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    False
    As @Player1994 mention.
    blade himself is not a godtie besides against handful champs.. what makes him awesome and kills almost all in the contest is the synergi with 2 other champs thats consider greater/awesome/godties GR and Spark.

Proxima have and designed for the long figst like LoL.
    Hulk great champ and prob not many use him but he have some crazy abilities
    Killmonger speak for himself and since the Synergi is part of game.. If u got a Killmonger.. ur WS is a mini SL.
    and if u already consider SL as Godtier.. then u will like WS aswell.. Bleed, incirate power drain on hits.. not bad aye

Hela if u play her right and with the Cosmic synergi.. she hit crazy hard.. watch som videos and u will see her dmg output i think higher than SL
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Player1994 wrote: »
    void - proxima -hulk raghnarok - kilmonger -bishop - sabertooth - even hela and modok is nearly a good tier well played

They're all good, but I don't think any of them are "turn the game on its head" game changers like Blade was. Void, Hulk Rags, Killmonger, Proxima, they have situational uses but I can live without them.
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    False
    besides.. what make a champion godtie ?
    how it even decided if its a godtie or not ?
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    False
    Void, Infinity Iron Man, Hela if you use her right.
  • False
    I’m sorry, but Void is absolutely god tier. His utility is awesome and he is a lot of fun to play.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    At a same level , no , blade is by far the strongest and kabam can only make a mistake once to supply gods in contest.And i have r4 5* iceman void and even GR even before i maxed out blade all those have there uses but blade stands out on top compared to all of em. For goodness sake with GR synergy blade owns every villain in the contest
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I keep waiting for the day when people realize just how good Killmonger is.

I don't go by these "tiers" that some guy on YouTube makes. I have these characters. People should be able to see with their own eyes that Void, Killmonger, Cap IW and Corvus Glaive are absolutely ridiculous
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    False
    the obsession of this so-called god tier champ is crazy and unnecessary
  • DrFreakyDrFreaky Posts: 30
    Why people just can't stop saying Blade is god tier? He has his ability but i don't think he is that good. I have him at r4, and i always bring him to Aw, but I always end up using Sparky even on mystic.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    False
    Capt America IW. He is outrageous fun. And hits like a truck.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    False
    @Palanthrax u are wrong buddy blade is not that super op champ everyones think and i think no one have ever used him to run 100% lol and i basically have no one else besides him to do it with sooo ! he sucks in very easy fights his weak without his sense his nothing .. i would swap him for starlord any day but i have no luck ... not saying his not god but his not the only one there... hulk raghs can regen back passive damage and have class advantage and gain attack rating... medusa hits like a truck... and so on there is lots of goodies now and i like it
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    False
    Star lord, quake, void, AA, Iceman. Blade's top of the gods, but that doesn't mean there aren't other ones out there.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    False
    Proxima, Killmonger, Cap IW, and Hela, and void all have arguments for god tier. Hulk rags, MODOK, sabertooth, sentinel, and corvus are all really good top demigods as well.
  • False
    Capt IW and Ironman IW

IMIW is going to be partially bleed and I think shock immune.