**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GR's Damnation not removing Sabretooth's Regen (Under Investigation; Title edited for clarity)

XoopXoop Posts: 39
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
So fighting Sabertooth, when he has a heal block applied to him using champs such as vision, civil warrior and random heal block from Scarlet witch, it removes all of the healing stacks that sabertooth has generated up to that point. My question is why doesn't Ghost Riders Damnation remove the healing stacks as well? Damnation is a heal block but it doesn't remove it like the regular heal block. Is that intentional or a bug?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Xoop wrote: »
    So fighting Sabertooth, when he has a heal block applied to him using champs such as vision, civil warrior and random heal block from Scarlet witch, it removes all of the healing stacks that sabertooth has generated up to that point. My question is why doesn't Ghost Riders Damnation remove the healing stacks as well? Damnation is a heal block but it doesn't remove it like the regular heal block. Is that intentional or a bug?

Interesting as it Heal Block AND Fate Seals so the Fate Seal should actually remove all buff (if it was just Heal Block I would say the buff is still there but is just no healing).

Did you notice at least the healing not working?
  • XoopXoop Posts: 39
    chev327fox wrote: »

Interesting as it Heal Block AND Fate Seals so the Fate Seal should actually remove all buff (if it was just Heal Block I would say the buff is still there but is just no healing).

Did you notice at least the healing not working?

Yes it stops heals during damnation but doesn't remove the stacks. The reason why fate seal doesn't remove them is because it's a passive regen, not really a buff. But all other heal blocks remove them so Damnation should as well, or at least in my mind.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Same thing here
    Can a mod please respond
  • Xoop wrote: »

I'll pass this along and try to get some more info for you!

I'll pass this along and try to get some more info for you!

Anything yet?
  • I discovered that damnation is also a power lock too the other day. Didn’t realise after all this time!
    Still waiting for an answer
  • Hey @Xoop, we are we've been able to confirm this issue and are working on a way to resolve it. We don't have any other extra info at the moment, but we'll update you here as soon as we have more info to share. Thanks again for bringing us those details!
  • sawe5456sawe5456 Posts: 31
    Damnation block heals?
    Hey @Xoop, we are we've been able to confirm this issue and are working on a way to resolve it. We don't have any other extra info at the moment, but we'll update you here as soon as we have more info to share. Thanks again for bringing us those details!

Thanks for the response. Hopefully it'll be fixed in a timely manner.