**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Specials not triggering and champs whiffing

I've noticed for a while that my specials sometimes will not trigger when pressed. This has been going on for at least a month or two now.
Additionally I have noticed just today that my champs and opponents will "whiff" or miss basic attacks every now and then. Rarely, but noticeable.

This is on Android galaxy s8 with everything up to date
Any one else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yes and it's really starting to tick me off, lost champions that I shouldn't lose against opponents that I shouldn't lose to.

Mainly because the game become extremely unplayable sometimes due to control and input issues for quite awhile now and really getting sick of it and really freaking frustrated by it and their apparent lack of care.

One fight I shouldn't have been ko'ed in I was reapeatedly trying to have my crossbones use his 3rd special only for him to just sit there and get pummeled because he wouldn't do so and he just refused to listen to my commands in general.

This costing me resources and in some occasions $ if get really agitated or it's a close war but all in all the overall gameplay quality and stability has downhill since they got bought out by netmarble.

I've also noticed that both me and my opponent do occasionally whiff but it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be but still it's kinda of annoying.

I wish they would fix or address it but I have a sinking feeling they will just ignore everything...