**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Android inputs not responding+Dung and AW Hiccups+ Blocked chained specials=Enraged Youtuber

CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
This has becoming in increasingly serious and unacceptable problem. I swipe back - it walks me forward and ignores the input. Blocks get completely hit through. Sometimes I have to press the special button 3 times to launch. Perfectly chained specials after combos get blocked. Intercepts that should hit *hiccup* the AI get the hit instead. I'm running a NOTE 8 in performance mode. 100mb/sec internet. These only seem to happen in Dungeons and AW. The general public seems to think if I get an Iphone I will be fine. Is there anything being done to optimize the game for android? Cut the load times that are double that of IPhone summoners? Pretty much giving a 0% chance at a legends run to android users. Tell me I'm wrong here. I spend 8 hours on this game a day - I recognize when things are NOT working as intended.

Cheers,
CallmeLaFleur

Comments

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Legends runs are only possible on IPhones, preferablly 7 or later models. Not fair but that’s how it is.