**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down [Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    EvilAsh wrote: »
    They won't ever care, and have never cared.

As business they only operate to generate income, caring about their customers would make them less money.

Someone gets too many rewards by exploiting a flaw, game goes down instant fix!

The game isn't registering 3rd hit for Sl, spidey, dp etc. 6 months goes by with no fix. Now the same thing is happening with specials and being able to chain them after 5 hits. Or my favorite getting hit during your combo.

The proof is in action, or in most cases in the lack of action. But I'll probably get banned even though everything I've said is true. And i haven't called anyone out.

the community will give them a reason to care
  • spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147
    Because kabam would rather censor people who want change than do anything about it. It's a shame
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Hey everyone, the game has been temporarily placed into emergency maintenance. We will continue updating everyone here as soon as we have more information to share.

What happened in game for the emergency maintenance? Game breaking bug? Glitch? What's the cause?
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Pretty awesome that it started 30 min after dungeons refreshed, had to max the number of people to lose their top champs

Yea that's pretty much been the theme lately. It's getting real tired.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Because kabam would rather censor people who want change than do anything about it. It's a shame

it really is
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Hey everyone, the game has been temporarily placed into emergency maintenance. We will continue updating everyone here as soon as we have more information to share.
    How about news on compensation as it is clear you won’t be able to fix it and we can’t wait that long as the memory will pass

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

will champs lost in dungeons be refreshed?
  • FunerisFuneris Posts: 29
    Boom emergency maintenance and seems the end of the world chill out guys it's just a game.
  • DrifterDrifter Posts: 4
    oesa9u7a0kjh.png
  • BlendinBlendin Posts: 13
    was in the middle of Dungeon 6 room 4 when the game went down. Whatever happened to the "sorry for our poor performance" packages they used to give us to compensate. Would be units and energy refills and health and revive pots. I mean, yeah, I'm super stoked to FINALLY have a 2* cable!! YAY!! But seriously, come on!
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    9ssuh6brw4u9.gif
    Oops! We will be back shortly!
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    “Recently the contest has not been performing up to my standards”

Just kidding The Grandmaster runs things now
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

will champs lost in dungeons be refreshed?

No
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    “Recently the contest has not been performing up to my standards”

Just kidding The Grandmaster runs things now

Maybe it’s just that the standards are lower these days.
  • username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    I'm trying to grind for Blade, and I need as much time as possible. Arena boosts have gone to waste now
  • HimHimHimHim Posts: 18
    And it’s only down because they found something that benefits us. They are reallllll quick to fix those!! Trash company
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★

can we get a reason WHY it was put into an emergency maintenance? we as a community would like to know whats causing these wide-spread outages. the amount alone the game has gone down this month warrants compensation.
    anyone else agree?

of course my constructive criticism is plz buy better or new servers or at least give us a heads up if you can
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Funeris wrote: »
    Boom emergency maintenance and seems the end of the world chill out guys it's just a game.

you dont speak for us. some on grinding for blade in arena, some are trying to place for aw, some are trying to beat thanos in eq and some are just trying to play. DONT TELL US TO CHILL OUT DUDE ( i say this respecfully before someone marks this as abuse)
  • WHBONNEYWHBONNEY Posts: 8
    uuvb13b1nu1i.jpeg
  • XepherXepher Posts: 17
    How is there no way to reset our champs on your end for dungeon. Complete bs
  • SmashedSmashed Posts: 0
    So I started dungeon played a round then started second round and couldn’t log back in. At some point I restarted the game to no avail switched my data from WiFi to phone data. No change. restarted my phone to no avail and now my strongest team lost all the points. Sucks for me but I’m sure it sucks for the person I was playing with as well. Not sure what to do about that but I can’t play those champs again for 2 days. I’m pretty annoyed on this.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Can’t wait to see how many outages we have next Saturday for double rewards Dungeon Day. Anyone want to place an over/under bet?
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    VTA92 wrote: »
    Can’t wait to see how many outages we have next Saturday for double rewards Dungeon Day. Anyone want to place an over/under bet?

12 hours over 3 outages
  • LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
    Why don't you fix your game problems instead of deleting peoples genuine questions like why we even have this maintenance?
  • Dino328Dino328 Posts: 11
    I’m tired of losing my champs in level 6 due to the game crashing with no remedy. This latest fiasco cost me my top champs plus room 3.