**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade weak matchups?

I just got blade from the arena after a lot of grinding, and I know he is probably the best champ in the game. What are some weak matchups for him where it might be better to use another character?

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Iceman, Cable to new a couple.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Agent venom
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Colossus 🤣
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Colossus 🤣

funny thing is that this is actually true to a certain extent
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Iceman.
    Cable.
    Colossus. I’m not kidding.
    Agent Venom.
    Rogue.
    Groot. Again, I’m not kidding.
  • New Iron Man (IW)
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Fighting Groot with Blade is awful. Iceman too.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    In general, any bleed immune/resistant/shrugging champ. Spectre. Any fight that restricts your power (villainy?). I think the number 1 worst matchup for blade is cable, because causing him to bleed places degen, and he also has class disadvantage.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Stark spidey is the best champ in the game not blade imo.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,423 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Blade duped with high sig with his superpals against magic/dimensional/villain types that bleed is great. Blade against a max MD UC on armor or power gain node is not so great. Also not great for either vision, groot, nebula, cable, u get the picture. Also, 5/50 blade is just strong enough to be owned by most everything after 5.2.6, but that goes for most 5/50s. And, you will learn the joys of furiously holding block in a corner trying to get to 71% health while the ai heavy combos you into oblivion.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    Stark spidey def best in game. I find it more of a pain to try to regen with blade. You end up eating blocks from ai and the health taken right back you have Regenerated. Blade is great against mystics with the right team and if you can bleed them but so many parts of game going forward can give him trouble.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Iceman, Vision, Ultron and Sentinel (when not paired with GR), Nebula, Groot, King Groot (without GR), Abomination (without GR), Collosus, IW Ironman, Killmonger, and Cable.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Evaders, power gainers and bleed immune champions...