**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Regarding about the Use of 3rd Party Software

Dear Kabam

You thing you are fighting againist 3th party software usage like bots, etc.
in latest blade arena I played as much as we can and made 124 unbroken series with 3.350.000 points. I couldnt even reach to have the blade. Some players used bots and hack then had 6 million points without playing the game..
They had their blade and enjoying the game..
Is it our fault not to use these applications.
A bot activity must be easy to understand..
I hope you will work over this situation in future.
Thank you..

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Its called having a nice roster, using units and lot of grind time.....you'll get there eventually
  • Options
    B_mikeB_mike Posts: 35
    edited May 2018
    OMG , really really tired for these kind of threads
  • Options
    SBundyBearSBundyBear Posts: 8
    A streak of 124 has never been good enough to get a top line champ in arena.

200 Plus with a solid roster would get the job done.
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    I did 7m in the blade arena, 280 win streak, used no units on refreshes, just played every 2 hrs..and didn't use a bot..just dedicated A LOT of time...
  • Options
    Hi @Mktyk!

As some have mentioned although it may look like someone is cheating they could just be very skilled or have a great roster! If you do want to report a player though, and we are always willing to investigate reports, then you can contact our Support Team.

As I said, they'll look into the matter to see if there is any cheating going on and take appropriate action from there. Just be aware that due to our privacy policy, we are unable to provide details to you regarding the result of the investigation.

If you don't know how to reach Support, you can do this via the app (by tapping on the gear) or from HERE
This discussion has been closed.