Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Ma Bois...

I wonder why 4-star crystals are hard to get yet 6-stars are coming. Please explain.

Comments

• Options
    Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    Okie dokie, explanation incoming:

Kabam lied.
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    you can get a little more than 1 4* crystal a week pretty easily.
  • Options
    I have been getting so much 4-stars now lol
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Yeah, they're definitely much easier to get now. I've gone from one a month (because I'm bad), to one about every two weeks.
  • Options
    1 a week.. and probably a 5 star every 4ish.
  • Options
    yeah im like one per week and a half
  • Options
    NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Arena mostly. If you do 2 arenas every 3 days you're gonna get something like 700 4* shards. This is just a random number I'm throwing out because I RARELY do arena. But if you do, say, the 4* basic up to 1.5 million and the 5* arena up to about 2 million, you're gonna bring in quite a few 4 and 5* shards, as well as units and phc shards.
  • Options
    ErSandErSand Posts: 49
    I first played about two years ago, I got my first 4* when about lvl 40 and is colossus and trust me its really hard to get 4* back in that day. And what I see now, new player often complaints about what they think hard to obtain 4*, so I just want to say just enjoy the process and play smart, to get 4* this day is nothing compared to two years ago.
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited May 2018
    I'm a mid level player and i get about 2.5k shards per week naturally, that is without EQ. War 3 times per week in tier 7/8 which works out to about 1.4k if we win, SA rewards and arena rank rewards.