**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW scoring update - attack teams diversity

notornotor Posts: 12
edited May 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
With everyone using Blade and his synergies alliance war got a bit boring. I have an idea how to balance AW without nerfing Blade. You should introduce diversity scoring for attack teams (similar to defense diversity) and make it count in total AW scoring

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Uh no horrible idea. Shouldn’t be forced to use other champs then the ones we want for attacking.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Pls no
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    would be better, if they buffed all the champs we don't play, because they... well, you know the word, and I'm not sure I can use it here
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    No thank you. Blade is a counter to many overpowered defenders and without him AW would be a disaster especially in top tiers. They also recently added many anti Blade nodes so quit with the nerf Blade ( directly or indirectly ) rhetoric.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Lol. How about 5 Modoks in your path?
  • notornotor Posts: 12
    You still would be able to use him but if BG is able to clear the map with diverse champs it would be additionally rewarded
    notor wrote: »
    You still would be able to use him but if BG is able to clear the map with diverse champs it would be additionally rewarded

That's like saying "you can still place your defenders without diversity, but if you have diversity it would be additionally rewarded" and we all know how that shakes out in the higher tiers.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    This horse had almost been beaten as much as GR/incinerate.
    edited May 2018
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    we all know how that shakes out in the higher tiers.

As a tier 2 player I will tell you that I've seen many wars won by the team with lower diversity.
    Hardly anyone will disagree that clearing AW path with non-Blade champ requires a bit more skill than using Blade. Therefore it should be rewarded a bit more imao.
    And on some paths you don't need him at all. It would be just another way to make AW more interesting. Attack bonus should still play the biggest role

we all know how that shakes out in the higher tiers.

As a tier 2 player I will tell you that seen many wars won by the team with lower diversity

Lower diversity as in below 100? or somewhere around 130-140?

Your experience is definitely different from mine.
    edited May 2018

Exactly. You would just have to balance it out. Similar to defense diversity.

Btw. I'm guessing you have 5/65 or 4/55 Blade. Lmao
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    With everyone using Blade and his synergies alliance war got a bit boring. I have an idea how to balance AW without nerfing Blade. You should introduce diversity scoring for attack teams (similar to defense diversity) and make it count in total AW scoring

One of the worst ideas ive seen on here.

Exactly. You would just have to balance it out. Similar to defense diversity.

Btw. I'm guessing you have 5/65 or 4/55 Blade. Lmao

Yes I do, but my defense gets shredded by other blades, so what's your point?

Demonzfyre wrote: »
    One of the worst ideas ive seen on here.

Thank you, I've really tried. Hahaha

• Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    There is already more diversity on AW attack then there has ever been. It will get more diverse as the nodes change and new champs are introduced.

When you are seeing Luke Cage and Red Hulk in teir 1 and 2 offenses then you know it's a step in the right direction.