**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5400 prestige VERY ACTIVE lane clearer LF VERY ORGANIZED alliance

Here is what I'm looking for:

Gold AW tier

Line App, active & accountable communication (ie tagging each other when a link is down, notifying BG if you are or will be unavailable)

AQ: Map 5 X 5 or lower map depending on AW schedule, assigned lanes for Map 5

AW: assigned lanes, designated defenders for diversity, all 3 BGs participate in each AW

Meet SA each week

Event Quests-Completion, Item Use reach all milestones, Arena events reach Tier 1 alpha milestone

About Me:
430k+ total base rating
Online 16-18 hours a day so almost always available for AQ and AW
Former Officer
Not a reliable 1-shot boss killer
Prefer to be a path clearer in AW & AQ
Uncollected Status

Currently in alliance and ready to leave after SA rewards.

Comments

• Options
    KhalDJKhalDJ Posts: 27
    Hi there,

We may fit your criteria if you're still looking for an alliance.

AQ 5x5, war 3 times a week with all 3 BGs. Assigned lanes for war and AQ depending on who you have in your roster and your skillset. War tier is between 4-6, currently at the top of Gold 1, and we'll let you know which defenders to bring. You may be asked to help with a miniboss but you won't be asked to solo one. I keep our lanes organized so everyone has backup on a mini.

SA is 21-40% bracket every week. We reach the 25 unit milestone on arenas, and the last milestone for Completion and Item Use.

Let me know if you're interested. My line ID is khaldj.
  • Options
    dpat85dpat85 Posts: 35
    If you are still looking, hit me up on line dpat85 and I can provide more details. Seems like you would fit in perfectly with us.