**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any tips for master thanos?

Need advice on how to defeat both thanos
My team is 2/35 5* red hulk, 4/40 cap ww2, Medusa, sw and 5/50 ultron. Only sw is duped

Comments

• Options
    Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    Check out Seatin Man of Legends on YouTube. He has done a full guide on how to fight Uncollected Thanos. Both of them.
  • Options
    KngSpcKngSpc Posts: 53
    Your SW could probably do fairly well against him. Master Thanos is for some reason a lot more defensive than Uncollected, so once you get to the intercept stage he becomes a real pain. I actually had to intercept him with heavies cause the medium/light intercepts were just never there.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    ur good. i beat him some time ago with a total team rating of 22000. Only had to use 1 team revive
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Use gp if you have and might have to spend some units unfortunately. Good luck and check those YouTube videos too
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    my duped luke cage was really useful
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Use Avengers as they'll prevent you from dying instantly at times, read all his abilities very thoroughly. My 4* thor proved to be the most helpful on my team, especially in the second fight when he had the death stone active.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Bring an Avenger for the L3s. Evade while his Timers are on. At all costs, avoid Death Touch. It takes paying attention and caution, but just get to know the Stones and what they do when he activates them. Good luck.