**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding Synergies in Alliance War

I know synergies have not been working in alliance war for a while now. I'm just wondering if Kabam is taking the issue seriously enough to fix it. I use my 5/50 Black Widow and 5/50 Hulkbuster in alliance war defense (For diversity purposes) and would love to get their synergy working for my entire defensive team. Just wondering if that's ever going to happen?

Comments

• Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    I'm bummed because I grinded for sentinel because of his synergies to use in aw, only to find out that kabam disabled synergies in aw.......
  • HimHimHimHim Posts: 18
    Add to the many ignores list of Kabam. Unbelievable customer response and service. They are more focused on new revenue at this time... unsuspecting folk..
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    The biggest issue is that they have been selling broken products for over a year now because they continue to have AWD geared synergies and none of them work. False advertising all over the place.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Exactly! Ka-scam needs to stop offering over-priced deals they know only 1-5% of players will buy and actually fix the game play for the 95-99% of us who actually play because it USED to be based on player skill and talent, not the size of each persons wallet!!!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Please don't fix defensive synergies.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    They NEED to fix defensive synergies @Raganator ! They should however alter nodes in Alliance war that way certain nodes paired with certain synergies aren't unbeatable. But regarding synergies in general, they need to be fixed ASAP!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    They NEED to fix defensive synergies @Raganator ! They should however alter nodes in Alliance war that way certain nodes paired with certain synergies aren't unbeatable. But regarding synergies in general, they need to be fixed ASAP!

Well, they don't NEED to do anything, they've proven that in the past. But what you mention is the real problem. While you may assume they will fix the nodes, I assume they will not. At least not until people use tons of resources to take down a node and complain enough. It won't be something they do before they fix synergies. As with everything, they will wait until they "gather data" (i.e., drain resources) before fixing the nodes.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I hope they never activate these synergies. That may be the straw that breaks this camel's back.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Yeah it's kinda **** that they dont work.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Stop being short sighted. Synergies in war are not good for the players.
  • 66474746647474 Posts: 8
    I’m wondering how my alliance went down a bracket and we were at silver 1 a hour ago we are winning the war we are currently in what the **** kabam.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I don't really want them back at this point. They messed with war every few weeks for a while and it sucked. It's finally becoming enjoyable again... leave it alone. I would have been fine if they didn't break them in the first place but now just leave it alone.