**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

You guys think Rank 3 5* Voodoo is still a good champ to rank up?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
Just want to get some opinions with all the new champs around. You think he's still top tier for a mystic?

Comments

• Options
    GladiatorMatt26GladiatorMatt26 Posts: 55
    He's a beast, when used correctly... still a God-Tier Champion imo (Offensive).
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    It takes time to master Dr Voodoo but once you do he has one of the best power control in game for long fights.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I just took mine to R4 and he hits like a truck. Still learning his power control, but I use his SP1 for buff removal all the time.
  • Options
    Winner66615Winner66615 Posts: 129
    Depends, he needs to be awakened to really be a beast. Unawakened hw us more random.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He's an absolute beast when used right. An alliance mate has on at r5 and took down a R5 boss today in one pass. https://youtu.be/tuehro7cobI
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    He is a [removed by Cats73 so he doesn't get banned] beast! Best mystic in the game imo
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    DaMunk wrote: »
    He's an absolute beast when used right. An alliance mate has on at r5 and took down a R5 boss today in one pass. https://youtu.be/tuehro7cobI

dv has always been a beast. unduped hes very good but when hes duped hes a monster! s1 for nulls, s2 for power burn or power drain and s3s for basically power drain/power drain aka another s3. rinse and repeat and he just does what he does in this video. also when hes duped he gets a longer regen at the beginning of the fight so yeah id say rank him up always and asap!

one thing i want to point out is wow this guy using dv against a 5/65 boss is very skilled. i wish i could intercept like that!

i wonder if hes using an iphone or android cause he could dex and evade so silky smooth!
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »

dv has always been a beast. unduped hes very good but when hes duped hes a monster! s1 for nulls, s2 for power burn or power drain and s3s for basically power drain/power drain aka another s3. rinse and repeat and he just does what he does in this video. also when hes duped he gets a longer regen at the beginning of the fight so yeah id say rank him up always and asap!

one thing i want to point out is wow this guy using dv against a 5/65 boss is very skilled. i wish i could intercept like that!

i wonder if hes using an iphone or android cause he could dex and evade so silky smooth!

That guy is crazy good. Nice guy too.