**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Top Champ

Whos the top champion of this game?

Comments

• Options
    DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    No Champ is the best against every single opponent. Google Seatin's MCOC tier list and you'll find 13-14 "god tier" attackers. All of these are worth maxing.

Blade (synergized) is the best against the Top defenders (Dorm, Magik, Mephisto, Modok, etc.) so he is the biggest game changer. GP is better than Blade against the Science Class of Heroes like the Hulks, Spidermen, etc. GP is better than AA if the defender is poison immune (like Hyperion and Medusa) but AA is often the best champ against any hero who is neither poison nor bleed immune.

Magik is the best champ for power control but her damage isn't amazing, so she shines at master quests each month.

Some content is much easier with poison immune champs so you'll need either one of he Hulks, Medusa, Hyperion, Ultron or Dorm for that.

Then, it also comes down to playing styles. I am awful at baiting specials so Magik is my favorite hero. I also take some heavy hits from specials at times so I also like to use Iceman because of his armor.

But I am 95% sure your favorite hero will come from the top tier.