**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Revive Farming

DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
It’s absolutely ridiculous that Kabam removed the 1.1.5 revive. MCOC is extremely stingy with revives (even removing them from milestones at times) and also they are one of the most expensive items in the store. It’s almost as if Kabam wants the unit store to be the only way to get revives.

Farming items is a common practice since the beginning of forever in video games and widely NOT considered an exploit because of the time (and in this case energy) involved in doing so. Farming an item should be allowed. Obviously I’m not talking about previous actual exploits like receiving completion rewards multiple times.

Removing the revive and then talking down to us like we were wrong to farm it is classic tone-deaf Kabam. Shame on you!

Comments

• nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Totally agree with this, especially the last part.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Shame on Kabam. I didn't even realize that it was removed as it has been a few days since I ran the quest for revives. As always if it benefits the players it is automatically removed and the bugs that hurt us are always "being looked at"
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Yeah, and if i know kabam then this thread will disappear soon. Won't just get closed, but disappears.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    @Sac123_ Concering the Swift removal of the revive it’s because it was a simple server side fix of putting something else there instead as opposed to having to hunt down and reproduce a bug. Not comparable. (This in no way changes my stance that Kabam is terrible for removing it.)
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    I think it was ok to have there. If anything those that did this quest would potentially miss out on EQ rewards, or other energy cost based rewards.

I do think that maybe the quest was too energy cheap for the reward. Would be nice to see revives moved to an 2 energy cost per move quest, or left on the same quest with a high chance that the revive will spawn.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    When did they talk down on it though? Haven't seen them comment on it
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    @Riegel Fair point that the perhaps the revive was at too early and cheap part of the game but it was only a basic Lvl1 revive. But fine, move it then to later in the chapter rather than remove it altogether and eliminate revive farming and call us out for being bad little boys and girls.
  • Tiago1980Tiago1980 Posts: 34
    A shameful stance of Kabam.
    What's wrong with getting into the simplest phase to collect items?
    So all those who have always raised their heroes picking up catalysts at an easier stage will be punished?
    Who used gold collected at easier stages to raise their heroes will be punished?
    Kabam herself has always encouraged daily and alliance missions where to beat the goal you have to repeat missions.
    If it is not Kabam's intention for players to repeat missions, why not take away the daily and alliance missions that spur it on?
    Honestly, this development team is ridiculous, they have lost command of the game for a long time, the distribution of the prizes is very uneven, based on accounts (high prestige, so they will never end the account trade) and not based on gameplay time online, fight stats, etc.).
    Another option to solve the problem is: closed the mission, you can not repeat it again!
    What is unacceptable is to use "2 pesos 2 measures"
This discussion has been closed.