**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Comprehensive DOUBLE BUFF (Iron Fists)

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
Classic Iron fist:
This version has rather sizable damage when Duped so I figure this one needs only a little help

Iconically Daniel Rand has resisted poisons and even slowed how fast he bleeds. He also has withstood energy based attacks and has high endurance.

This one should get double resistances (around 5% each)
Less bleed DAMAGE
Reduced poison TIME

And the IRON FIST!!!
This activates for 9 seconds whenever he uses a special attack
This allows him to ignore Evasion and the enemy gains less power when struck

IMMORTAL Iron Fist:
A much less desirable version of the classic version I figure utility would suit him best.

Same double resistance as classic
Bleed damage reduction
Poison time reduction

Chi Control
Similar to the P99 battery
MAX 100 Chi
Gains 4 chi whenever striking a critical hit

When brought below 75% health he uses 28 Chi to enter a state of total nervous system control for 12 seconds making it so he only takes 25% normal damage. For each 260 damage he ignores he gets a Nerve Charge

(A nerve charge is a passive buff that when IIF is not in control of his nervous system expire 1 at a time. When these expire he receives 260 direct damage)
He'll receive 260 every second (so 130 a tick) until all charges are gone

40 Chi:
Dash back and hold for 2.2 seconds
Enters a state of meditation. Healing 12 of his health over 18 seconds. This requires concentration and after it wears off cannot be used for another 20 seconds

68 Chi:
Special Attack Trigger:
The chi in his fist reaches maximum levels allowing him to make all hits critical for the next 10 hits lands. During this his critical damage is increased by 175%.

(I realize this would make IIF a bit over powerful but what you have to do to GET him makes it work)

Comments

• Options
    Really nothing?
  • Options
    Please provide feedback for this idea so Kabam can see if the community agrees
  • Options
    these look good hope they're inputted IF is also in my AQ team
  • Options
    Bearz_RuleBearz_Rule Posts: 47
    Immortal Iron Fist "A much less desirable version of the classic version..." what world are you living in? He's the second rarest champ in the game and the most highly desired champ available in crystals.
  • Options
    Golden_GuardianGolden_Guardian Posts: 37
    Bearz_Rule wrote: »
    Immortal Iron Fist "A much less desirable version of the classic version..." what world are you living in? He's the second rarest champ in the game and the most highly desired champ available in crystals.

Who's the first?
  • Options

Who's the first?

Iron Patriot
  • Options
    edited June 2017

He's also TRASH and only there for bragging rights "look at me I have opened WAY TOO many crystals"
  • Options
    PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    @Mr_Otter @Kabam Miike
    This is great! Not just IF, but all the OG champs need some depth. You advocating his abilities match his character? For shame lol.

We can see Kabam create this in every champ since 11.0. But ALL champs need to be updated. This creates players having 1 champ, in the entire roster, being a favorite champ if utilized right. Not just a handful.

There's been some (i.e. Rhino, punisher, Drax) that get their update and people love them.

I, as well as others, have posted advice and opinions about what they should do to these old champs. I see no argument in this. Unfortunately, I don't see them taking the time when they have to debut more champs every month
  • Options
    Ponyboy wrote: »
    @Mr_Otter @Kabam Miike
    This is great! Not just IF, but all the OG champs need some depth. You advocating his abilities match his character? For shame lol.

We can see Kabam create this in every champ since 11.0. But ALL champs need to be updated. This creates players having 1 champ, in the entire roster, being a favorite champ if utilized right. Not just a handful.

There's been some (i.e. Rhino, punisher, Drax) that get their update and people love them.

I, as well as others, have posted advice and opinions about what they should do to these old champs. I see no argument in this. Unfortunately, I don't see them taking the time when they have to debut more champs every month

Thank you! I'm mostly up in arms over how shallow most "beta" champs are treated with 1-abilities and then nothing of substance
  • Options
    @Mr_Otter
    You're right. IF has armor break and precision, then a hard buff. He came back after WP nerf, now straight down as one of the "worst", say undesirable, MYSTICS.

Can Kabam tell me what his MYSTIC abilities are in this game? Or why the Hood is more a mystic than IF? Oh. Because he's new champ
  • Options
    *hard nerf