**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sinister Corps - 6.5 Mill Alliance with multiple open spots, 5x5 AQ. Give us a look!

6kp99vn9hyh1.png
Hi, Sinister Corps is a friendly and competitive alliance. We help each other at every chance we get and we push each other to get better. This alliance has been around since November 2016, it has survived many mass leavings as players outgrow us, but we reassess and come back stronger than before. I was fortunate enough to be given a chance by this alliance when I first started the game, I was much lower leveled compared to everyone else, but I have grown greatly with them and their tips as you can too!
Along with the requirements listed above, participation in all events is expected and weekly donations. Thank you, I can answer any questions you have if you post them on this thread, or if you are interested you can message one of our officers via line. Sinister Corps is the place to be, welcoming and embracing to experienced players who can handle map 5 and have a desire to grow as a player, as well as help us grow as an alliance :smile:

Comments

• Logan719Logan719 Posts: 54
    We are looking for new family members or a huge ( 1 bg ) family team....please contact me : line = Logan719....
  • VerdadVerdad Posts: 1
    edited May 2018
    Looking for active members to be part of this gr8 family.
    Contact Leader or Officers to enquire more info.
  • Update: Still looking to fill a few spots, please message one of the officers.
    Lets talk, lets grow, lets get even with an alliance that kicked you 😁....we are a family , come be a part of something special
    Come and be a part of something special...especially if you've been kicked or tossed out of an alliance....with Sinister, the family, will have you back on ur feet in no time with the experience & skill level that surrounds you .....in SINISTER .... We are a FAMILY
  • Puk_SopranoPuk_Soprano Posts: 465
    Couldnt find you on line Logan719
    What is urs Puk?
    Puk what is ur ign & line name...can't fine u
  • Puk_SopranoPuk_Soprano Posts: 465
    edited May 2018
    Line ID puk_soprano
    Sinister is looking for a few players who want to be in a family & make a home....contact is Logan719 on line app.
    Due to RL issues , members had left..understanding....please hit me up on line at Logan719....5 spots...come & be a family
    Looking for new members or a group to join Sinister please contact me at GM/ Line = Logan719
    Sinister is looking for a group to join the Sinister Family......or if ur tired of the grind...please come join the family.
  • ZuhalterZuhalter Posts: 2
    Hey, I can't find Logn719 and have exceeded my search limit. My name I zuhalter (in game and LINE) I have a 4500 prestige rating nd currently looking for an ally who does map 5x5 3 BG's. Please add me so we can talk. Thanks
    Sinister (SNCORP) Is looking for new members as well as a group that will merge with us...we can talk parameters on bgs, officers...we use line ( communication is awesome)
  • Newj44Newj44 Posts: 8
    Logan, msg me on line. Interested in a merger

Line Id: newj44
    Rebuilding the future of SINISTER...individuals & groups. Please contact me Ig or line. Same name.
    Looking for new members.....rebuilding !