**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ironman infinity war drop rates

Yarah_DahileYarah_Dahile Posts: 83
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Is it just me or is it seeming like Ironman isn’t dropping that much as a 4 star or 5 as usual release?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    you
  • DrZola wrote: »
    My personal drop rate for him is exactly 0%. That's way too low in my opinion.

Dr. Zola

Exactly my feeling. =P hahaha
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Bought a Crystal. Didn't get him. Not going crazy. I can Grind for him. Plus, I'll make Units rather than spend them.
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    I got a four star in five crystals! Was stoked. Saving my six star shards for when him and cap iw come out after next month in the new featured.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    The published drop rate is 0.4% for a 5*? So yes. However unless you are opening 1,000 crystals each time how on earth do you compare?

These crystals should be purchased by no one ever. Unless you guarentee 1 of out 10 there is no point. That is only suggesting you pay $100 for a new champ which is still 10x the cost it SHOULD be. This is less of a game and more a money pit. Light your money ln fire because you’ll get more use than an average 100 openings at a 1/250 drop rate!
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    The less of him that drop the better!
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    It depends on your credit limit. High enough limit and you have a solid chance lol
  • MuscleheadzMuscleheadz Posts: 39
    Spent the 30 bucks and pulled a 5* on my third crystal. Almost stroked out.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Spent the 30 bucks and pulled a 5* on my third crystal. Almost stroked out.

Incredible luck. Meanwhile you can spend 400 and get all 3s
  • I have since gotten a 4 star one. I almost fell over backwards
  • sentanalsentanal Posts: 1
    is it me or on play verses it is impossible to get 3 star iron man (infinite wars)