**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Failed to connect to server [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Im thuget first it was my wifi becasse im hav a problem with my wifi so try Not to use and stil Not works.
  • Options
    BmanBman Posts: 223
    I’d be shocked beyond belief if the game doesn’t go down a few times on “dungeon day” also. The changes in speed of game play has been killing me the last few months. Goes from super slo-mo, to fast forward out of nowhere!
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    hlbevwwgvprm.png
  • Options
    ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    I thought we were all having connection issues at the exact same time.
  • Options
    SurgicalSniperXSurgicalSniperX Posts: 26
    Oh, our "emergency maintaince" ruined whatever you were doing? Oh well, whatever. Compensation? What's that?
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Yes it is down. Once kabam read this thread up they will know that games down and they will post up a sticky thread saying emergency maintenance. They read here then they know it as well. They never post it minutes prior to actually happening it. They themself do not know anything lol. My dungeon run got ruined as always. Talk about compensation which they are shrugging like agent venom lol.

They got that canned sticky post on the clipboard for quick copy/paste 🙄
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Kabam found a way to exploit on their player base it seems. Day 5 AQ, AW attack , arena grind for op iron man , dungeon and even quest are all in full motion but they do not know why their server is acting up. So no compensation or explanation needed until they figure it out which probably will take months if we are lucky.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I strongly think that we need proper compensation, not random gifts..
  • Options
    milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    Time to start compensating all the affected players when your servers crash. tfyzzm5kh6wy.png
  • Options
    FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    How could you be down this long at this time??? Way to pinch money on server heads.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I was about to remove my nodes, waste my energy and go bed, i guess i ll have to delay my battle group until i wake up, thanks for that kabam.

I rly hope the opponent i just killed remains dead and my Health Bar stays the same when the game s back.
  • Options
    ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    same as, and my alliance member would lost their match technically....
  • Options
    Hen33Hen33 Posts: 11
    I lose my final point on dungeon ! And plenty of time wasted
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    This is great.

Well done.
  • Options
    Junnaid07Junnaid07 Posts: 0
    This has happened more than once in this month and that too without any prior notice. I was grinding the arena when servers went down and if I loose my win streaks in the 4 star featured arena I need a proper compensation for the hassle caused by kabam.
  • Options
    Hen33Hen33 Posts: 11
    And from these cases I play less and less with time Until finally I quit the game ...
  • Options
    Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Goodluck with that. They're gonna keep quiet as usual. Shrug it off and move on bro. It sucks but it is what it is.
  • Options
    Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    I was fighting the boss in AQ and my teammates were all in war fighting..... that's 8-12 free deaths
  • Options
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi All,

Thank you for reporting this issue! The outage has been escalated to our Support Team and is currently being investigated. If we get any updates, we will let you know.

Why Kabam never adresses compensation for the fights interrupted and resourses wasted due to emergency maintenances?

Its the server s fault and thats it? You fix it and life goes on? All the ppl playing AQ, AW, Dungeons... right now got screwed, i ve never seen a single response from kabam about this
  • Options
    BmanBman Posts: 223
    If this happened once in a while, I think we could all understand. At the rate it is happening even the most patient and understanding people can’t overlook it. You need to look into the UNDERLYING PROBLEM, not just patch it after every single time. COMPENSATION really needs to become a thing again!!! The amount time, money, resources, and FRUSTRATION this has been causing for months has truly upset
    Many in the community (me included)! Atleast make it up to the players after it happens(again and again, over and over)!!
  • Options
    Neroa65 wrote: »
    Goodluck with that. They're gonna keep quiet as usual. Shrug it off and move on bro. It sucks but it is what it is.

This guy is right, but he shouldnt be, this is outrageous, its straight of money stealing
  • Options
    Thank you for your patience while our Team looks into this issue. You can find our current updates here.
  • Options
    Codornas wrote: »
    9c9zlar4diaj.png

Just had a perfect fight on node 24 at AW, i bet when game s back my starlord will lose 50% HP, Goblin will be back full HP and i ll lose 80 points of atack bonus. Seriouslly **** this game! My internet is fine, everything is working except the game, im sick of losing bonus at AW cause of Kabam

Just like i said it would happen
    zg6ckvsnv2s2.png
    v9ejcvuwl3ig.png

So.. Im not getting those full atack bonus back nor my Life back, since I KILLED THE ENEMY when your game went under maintenance
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I wouldnt rush back into that fight, its just as likely to **** again.
  • Options
    12245lion12245lion Posts: 7
    Kabam,
    Could you please compensate the community for the inconvenience of the sudden outage? It would be greatly appreciated.
    Yours Truly,
    black_lion_2999
    P.s. 6* or 5* shards would be sufficient.
  • Options
    My alliance member faces the same situation...
    9c9zlar4diaj.png

Just had a perfect fight on node 24 at AW, i bet when game s back my starlord will lose 50% HP, Goblin will be back full HP and i ll lose 80 points of atack bonus. Seriouslly **** this game! My internet is fine, everything is working except the game, im sick of losing bonus at AW cause of Kabam

Just like i said it would happen
    zg6ckvsnv2s2.png
    v9ejcvuwl3ig.png

So.. Im not getting those full atack bonus back nor my Life back, since I KILLED THE ENEMY when your game went under maintenance

• Options
    I think it recovered, but I don't want to loose my match technically...
    @Kabam Miike Is it fully recoverd???