**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Failed to connect to server [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• xavierantoxavieranto Posts: 2
    edited May 2018
    Why should I'm paid off for your fault....
    cvic4mftxnxl.jpg
    ffrowkc3ka1z.jpg
    hictk3djg62o.jpg
  • OhNo187OhNo187 Posts: 9
    Still wondering why so many Emergency Maintenance issues. Also the fact that my prime time playing time frame is now affected. This puts me behind in personal reward completion as well as my team completion in AW & AQ. If I cant complete the prerequite requirements I don’t get the rewards and in AW and AQ my team falls short. So why is there not compensation to offset player loss for the rewards lost due to system down, aka Emergency Maintenance. Due to problem I lost out on mutant arena and mad titan personal rewards, its getting VERY FRUSTRATING TO PLAY THIS GAME. My other games when played don’t seen to have these issues. Where’s the customer APPRECIATION for putting up with these issues. Also it would be nice to get something meaningful or compensation for affected rewards during time of Emergency Maintenance. It would be great to NOT HAVE EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE, but unfortunately that out of my control
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    We apologize for any issues you may be having. Trust that we are doing everything we can to fix these issues. Thanks for your post and we will pass along to the support team.
  • OhNo187OhNo187 Posts: 9
    It was @ 2am Eastern Time Zone, tired of waiting, called it a night