**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which science champ to awaken?

tufan_1974tufan_1974 Posts: 952 ★★★
Hi guys

i have just bought an awakening gem(4*) and as most of you will guess it was science one.
i have these champs below to awaken.
Rulk 5/50
Hulk 4/40
LC 4/40
Quake
Sentry

Quake and sentry has not been levelled up yet but i can if i need to.

which one of these you think deserve it most?

i have started act 5 but not rushing to finish and i mostly play aw and monthly quests.

thanks in advance

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Quake.

Might have been better to make this a poll.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Ok, don't get mad, but I'm honestly not sure how good she is as an attacker. She's a great defender, and she's high on Seatin's tier list, but the real reason she's my choice is because the rest aren't that good.

Rulk has incinerate, but that's pretty much it. Pretty low damage output for a hulk too.
    Hulk has stun and fury, but, like Rulk, he doesn't have much else to him. Damage output is pretty high, but hitboxes are also relatively small for a Hulk
    LC was really bad, but got a buff a while back, and now he's OK. Still not as good as Quake though.
    Sentry's just bad. No explanation needed. (I love him as a character aesthetically, but his State of Mind thing is too unpredictable.)

Overall, Quake is the best. You can probably ask anyone else on these forums, and they'll give you a better explanation.

I personally like Void better, aesthetically as well as strength-wise.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    edited May 2018
    If you are not saving it for VOID, than go for Hulk or Rulk.

A duped Hulk deals a lot more damage with low health. A duped Red Hulk will start with 2 heat charges, so more damage earlier in the fight. Pick the one you feel better using. You cannot go wrong.

Luke Cage gets better when duped, but if never get hit he is the same as an unduped.

A duped Quake has a lot more prestigy, and that is it. If you use her holding heavies, you will take little block damage.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Don't use it on quake. Cage is amazing duped. Hulk is useless without his dupe. Quakes sigdoesn't help her out that much she's amazing how she is Don't waste it on her
    Hulk or cage.
    Personally I think cage is the best science. Especially duped
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    and i have 37 signature stone waiting for.

Cage:) never worry bout baiting specials with his dupe. Tank that sp3. I also save n use Cage's sp3 to stack exaustions. I have all science except void. Cage over all. Idk bout void tho
  • Quake doesn't need to be duped. Red Hulk and Luke Cage are both amazing. Hulk is good.

Since your Red Hulk is already at 5/50 - I would go with him.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    rulk benefits not that much being awakened, so go with cage or hulk. cage has more utility, and hulk hits hard when hp is low, so is you use revives often, hulk might be better
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    Rulk gets 2 incinerate charges at the beginning of the fight when awakened. It is helpful but not to an extent of other champs you have.

I have a duped Hulk. I can definitely say that he hits hard after being awakened. When below 20% health, he will HULK SMASH!!! the enemy.

Luke gets indestructible when awakened. You can push the enemy to SP3 and take the SP3 without losing any health. Once used, it takes another 45 seconds to get the indestructible buff again. This will save you in AQ and AW. Also, his animations are soooo cool.

Quake - I have her as a 3 star. You definitely need to know how to use her. As someone commented, if all she is going to give is increase in prestige, it's not very helpful.

Sentry - You are better of using it on the other four champs.

I would say Luke cage/Hulk depending on where you are using the champs.
  • BatmobileBatmobile Posts: 2
    edited May 2018
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Ok, don't get mad, but I'm honestly not sure how good she is as an attacker. She's a great defender, and she's high on Seatin's tier list, but the real reason she's my choice is because the rest aren't that good.

Rulk has incinerate, but that's pretty much it. Pretty low damage output for a hulk too.
    Hulk has stun and fury, but, like Rulk, he doesn't have much else to him. Damage output is pretty high, but hitboxes are also relatively small for a Hulk
    LC was really bad, but got a buff a while back, and now he's OK. Still not as good as Quake though.
    Sentry's just bad. No explanation needed. (I love him as a character aesthetically, but his State of Mind thing is too unpredictable.)

Overall, Quake is the best. You can probably ask anyone else on these forums, and they'll give you a better explanation.

I personally like Void better, aesthetically as well as strength-wise.

pretty love dmg output for a hulk? u wot m8?? RULK is the hulk!! go with rulk and you wont be dissapointed. people say he doesnt need to be duped. maybe not but man does he ever get awesome when duped! the dmg on this guy is amazing. no mystic champ will ever challenge u again

Yeap Rhulk is so good against any mystic champ. He builds up charges and L2. But for me Quake is a better overall in the list. Get used to her and spam heavy attack once in a while.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    LC would be my pick. A gem would be wasted on Quake because she doesn’t really gain much from it. Hulk is also a good option. If you wanna wait save it for Void or Gulk
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Hulk or LC benefit the most from it.

LC is a better overall champion though.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Hulk or LC benefit the most from it.

LC is a better overall champion though.

I never thought it would come the day this to be true: LC is a better overall champion than Hulk.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Quake is tricky to use, isn't she?

Can you elaborate how she is good awakened than not awaken?

I love Quake and use her a lot. Yes it takes skill to use her properly but it's worth it.
    As for her sig I don't think she needs to be duped personally but if you're looking for prestige her dupe makes her 1 of the highest in the game!

If you ask me I would awaken Rulk! He is just EPIC!!!
    I have mine 4* 5/50 duped and love him!
    Can't wait to dupe my R2 5* so I can take him to R3.
    it looks like i will chose amongst the rulk-hulk-LC.

*Cough* cage;)
    Rhulks a bad decision. His dupe isn't necessary
  • bigweed82bigweed82 Posts: 42
    Quake is by far one of the best attackers! But don’t use the gem on her, she doesn’t need it. Use it on cage!
  • bigweed82bigweed82 Posts: 42
    And btw, Quake is not a good defender, both sp1 and sp2 are extremely easy to evade
    His sig ability makes him indestructible longer. I wouldn't say it's necessary but could be helpful
  • KibiKibi Posts: 57
    hulk or rulk easy choices.

hulk: simple to use. ton of damage at low hp. great for using just revives on and smashing through.

rulk: super fun to play. insane damage once 10 charges are built up. great damage while staying at high hp (as opposed to hulk).