**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do U have any ideas for Iron Man (Infinity War) in 38 node in aw?

As we all know, IMIW is a good defender in aw for his auto-block. And it triggers parry. So when he is under 15% health, we need wait his armor disapear to fight cause this unique armor cannot be nullified. But if he was No.38 node in aw,he will get more and more armor. What u can do is only heavyattack or special attack, it's so crazy. Is there any good idea for IMIW in this node?

Comments

• MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    Hyperion + boost
  • SunnyLeafSunnyLeaf Posts: 10
    SunnyLeaf wrote: »
    As we all know, IMIW is a good defender in aw for his auto-block. And it triggers parry. So when he is under 15% health, we need wait his armor disapear to fight cause this unique armor cannot be nullified. But if he was No.38 node in aw,he will get more and more armor. What u can do is only heavyattack or special attack, it's so crazy. Is there any good idea for IMIW in this node?

it's tier 1 node.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Shrinidhi wrote: »
    I would recommend Medusa because of her armor shattered, Proxima Midnight because you can get true accuracy very easily and she is the only 1 in the game who can parry his medium right now or even Corvus Glaive so that he can armor break him by a well timed block.

Corvus is actually a tough to use solution since you can't parry his medium.

Proxima could work. Any character with True Strike works. And Mordo should be very effective against him. Oh, you auto blocked and parried me? Enjoy your degen.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Killmonger and karnak true strike will ignore that auto block. I hear corvus does well too.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Killmonger and karnak true strike will ignore that auto block. I hear corvus does well too.

Because of those last min projectiles on both of his specials Killmonger will not get the window to activate true strike. That's why kabam doesn't even suggest him being a good counter against IWIM.
  • SunnyLeafSunnyLeaf Posts: 10
    zpl7fx2ey85q.jpg
    Hey guys. I doubt anyone fight IMIW with this node. It's so crazy, cause he always have armor under 15% health. Anyone can deal this? Maybe CORVUS GLAIVE is the only chose.This is the video other alliance met this BS IMIW.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=LB_uWUc-cWY
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    SunnyLeaf wrote: »

if STAND YOUR GROUND mastery is activated you cant break the blocks with heavy attacks sometimes, Then it's blocked hit and can get more armor
  • Moved this discussion over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Shrinidhi wrote: »
    I would recommend Medusa because of her armor shattered, Proxima Midnight because you can get true accuracy very easily and she is the only 1 in the game who can parry his medium right now or even Corvus Glaive so that he can armor break him by a well timed block.

Corvus is actually a tough to use solution since you can't parry his medium.

Proxima could work. Any character with True Strike works. And Mordo should be very effective against him. Oh, you auto blocked and parried me? Enjoy your degen.

medusa armor shattered does not work