**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What tier is ghost rider

What tier is ghost rider

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Borderline god tier on his own, god tier with Blade. One of the top questing champions and a great AW attacker, can't solo many main AW bosses but makes Blade best AW attacker in the game. High prestige but AQ rewards are terrible so prestige isn't as important as it used to be. Good but not great attack and power drain is useful but not a difference maker against high MD mystic AW defenders.. IMO borderline god tier on his own for those reasons but I understand why some players think he's god tier on his own.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    For regen: top 10? You got to be kidding right. He's one of the best regen champ in 5 star. At will. He's one of the most sustainable guy with a large health at disposal with bleed immunity with multiple utilities and gives blade his God tier status (also gets benefited himself). I think that can't be a lesser champ. He's definitely in God tier.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Does he need to be duped though?
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    He doesn’t, but it gives you an extra judgement to play around with @Snizzbar
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    belli300 wrote: »
    He is god tier if you have blade and good tier at best without blade

Good tier at best? Pls explain
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Definitely isn’t what “makes blade god tier” lmao blade is wayyy god tier without stark or gr.. if you don’t think that you don’t have him or can’t use him. His bleed and regen alone are god tier. Gr is a great champ.. think above demi god but below god tier is most accurate.. but could also be considered god tier for sure depending on your wants and how you use him. Different people are better with different types of champs plain and simple.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    For regen: top 10? You got to be kidding right. He's one of the best regen champ in 5 star. At will. He's one of the most sustainable guy with a large health at disposal with bleed immunity with multiple utilities and gives blade his God tier status (also gets benefited himself). I think that can't be a lesser champ. He's definitely in God tier.

LOL. Better than (in order):
    x23? No
    Blade? No
    King F'n Groot? NO
    Scary Voodo MD? F No
    Dorm? SOMETIMES?!?!
    All the Iron Jerks? Maybe?
    Ultron? Maybe?

And 4 stars don't even get me started
    Wolvie? LMFAO
    SCARLET F'N WITCH? SOMETIMES?!?!

And there's 10.

See, to be good at regen, you need to do it more than ONCE per fight, like, 7% chance EVERY HIT, or WHENEVER YOU GO INTO COOLDOWN from something THAT HAPPENS SEVERAL TIMES DURING A FIGHT, or WHENEVER YOU HOLD BLOCK, or whenever you don't need regen (SW), or IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOU START A FIGHT. Not hoping you connect with a Heavy and hope you get enough licks in before the AI starts holding it's block. ONCE PER FIGHT.

Nobody told him you can reset it with sp3.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Once per fight is only true if the fight is so short you don't ever use his SP3.

But if the fight is that short, and you use his MLLLL, MLLLM, SP1, and SP2 judgements BEFORE you use his heavy for the heal to maximize the uptime on the regen buff, then once per fight is all you need anyway, because it has a 300% duration increase from the previous judgements.

If you start off the fight using his heavy before any other judgements are up, then of course it feels like it doesn't last long enough to make use of it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Batang_x wrote: »
    Bosley wrote: »
    People should make up their own minds about the usefulness of champs and not rely on someone's arbitrary tier list.

You sound salty for no reason, he’s just asking people’s opinion about it. Im sure there were times when you needed someone’s opinion towards your question(s).

He’s talking about seatins tier list which is generally accurate but he doesn’t really understand the value of some underrated champs. He also overrates some champs.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    DL864 wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

LOL. Better than (in order):
    x23? No
    Blade? No
    King F'n Groot? NO
    Cable? No
    Scary Voodo MD? F No
    Dorm? SOMETIMES?!?!
    All the Iron Jerks? Maybe?
    Ultron? Maybe?
    OML? Sometimes?

And 4 stars don't even get me started
    Wolvie? LMFAO
    SCARLET F'N WITCH? SOMETIMES?!?!

And there's 10.

See, to be good at regen, you need to do it more than ONCE per fight, like, 7% chance EVERY HIT, or WHENEVER YOU GO INTO COOLDOWN from something THAT HAPPENS SEVERAL TIMES DURING A FIGHT, or WHENEVER YOU HOLD BLOCK, or whenever you don't need regen (SW), or IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOU START A FIGHT. Not hoping you connect with a Heavy and hope you get enough licks in before the AI starts holding it's block. ONCE PER FIGHT.

Put it this way: put GR on the Regen node in AW. See if your Leader or Officers don't immediately kick you.

You just don’t know how to use him. It’s ok but you might want to check out some vids on YouTube 😳

Ya at least we understand where that oppinion came from, probably never used GR let alone actually know how to use him.

He is god tier with blade no doubt.

Having had GR as my go to champ and overall used the most in the year I have played I will say sometimes without blade not landing judgments can get annoying. That is why without blade MAYBE (strong maybe) he falls ever so slightly out of the god tier category.

Exploring 5.4 with him was fun for a lot of the biohazard and caltrops paths. If you set up the order of judgements correctly his damage really isn't that bad. A 5/50 was doing 70ish hit fights. I do not mind having a fight take a couple minutes to end them with full hp.

The only champ I would consider better than him is definately stark enhanced and maybe blade.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    With blade he's God,Without,We all know how trusting RNGesus goes
  • ashaswarerashaswarer Posts: 1
    Yfhgih
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    He's easily one of the most versatile champs in the game, insane regen as well.
    I don't agree that he's good only with blade, but I do agree once you start using him with the synergy, you will keep using it.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    GR7.52
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Without Blade I think DV is much more useful and powerful because of his amazing power control and potential for massive damage against many champs. But if you factor in blade to the equation you’ll see why GR is in all the main AW teams