**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which cosmic champ should I rank up?

Either a 4* to r5 or a 5* to r3

Here are my top champs for reference:
s0qgg4v9bps0.png

Which cosmic champ should I rank up? 49 votes

Duped 4* Hyperion
83%
Alfa_PigeonJRock808Slux83CapWW2vg2782TheManMythLegendAfridhephaestusTonyStarkSpeedbumpphillgreenAnurag1606DoctorofEvilDERPYREVENGERBatman_X10Stark78AlfaDseptykon13vinniegainzM1k0rinKyleM 41 votes
Duped 4* Angela
8%
D_Ace_71ElitehunterRaikisEnderDraco58 4 votes
Duped 4* Drax
0%
Unduped 5* Phoenix
6%
SpiderCoolsElitehunterMy_Superior 3 votes
Unduped 4* Hela
2%
Bahamut 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Duped 4* Hyperion
    Rank up Superman. Seriously. Top Cosmic for most situations, and only Medusa should even be considered as a competitor in certain instances

• Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Duped 4* Hyperion
    Hyperion for sure. He is amazing. Even though you wont put him as attacker in aw, you can stil put him as defender.
  • Options
    aWildeCataWildeCat Posts: 26
    Phoenix is underrated in my opinion; she deals a ton of damage if you can manage her buffs, she heals a ton of damage if you can manage her buffs, she’s invincible during resurrection, she has very high prestige, and is a completely original character as apposed to Hyperion who’s just a blatant Superman knockoff. Scott some good synergy too.

Yeah she is good, but currently unduped so not invincible... Maybe I'll rank her once duped.
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Duped 4* Hyperion
    Hyperion... And Angela being your next rank up cosmic (unless you get Medusa).
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Duped 4* Hyperion
    actually, Hype is great for AW attack. on nodes, where only your SPs deal damage, he is god. opponent has any resistance? spam sp1, wich comes almost instantly. you also can take down medussa either the same way, as SP shouldn't trigger autoblock parry, or just spamming sp3, when cornered. got all or nothing node? even there you have a chance to deal ton of damage with sp2-stun-heavy-5hitcombo, and if you're lucky, repeat it again
    my favourite champ, the only thing he's bad at is killing evaders