**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What champions would you like to see buffed next?

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
I know I already made a discussion about this, but I accidentally set it up before finishing the list of options. So Miike removed the old thread for me (thanks) and I made a new one.

What champions would you like to see buffed next? 60 votes

Venom and Carnage
40%
MattyloLocoMotivesCuteshelfCFreeMaat1985DrenlinzuffywSWeaponXStevie_Stars1SpiritOfVengeanceShaheerFIazJman2182iDazzaaaHammerbro_64Scary_TerryDarkness275Bahamutdfmoore26AnimatronicstoMaxDems 24 votes
Colossus and Deadpool X-Force
21%
sfu_koraxNDK13mmmbanyasTendersquadNick_Caine_32TonyStarkKarinshiJohnyzerobuttersDRTOARK916Jacobmc006Shi2345 13 votes
Iron Patriot and Hulk Buster
3%
JC_Zeronaut81 2 votes
Ant Man and Yellow Jacket (YJ doesn’t need it that much at the moment, but he’s becoming outdated)
5%
ranksztaojay1Razim_Çepuusketit 3 votes
Spider-Gwen and Miles Morales
1%
Clydania 1 vote
Netflix Daredevil and OG Black Panther
5%
YotzSpiderCoolsLEGEND_187 3 votes
Jane Foster and Loki
5%
Golden_GuardianVladTapesFoxhero007 3 votes
Kamalah Kahn and Magneto
10%
cUbA_LiBrENikhilDarkrider05Rorana_Bear3 6 votes
Iron Man and Superior Iron Man
8%
NEOSnizzbarigotgame1075ESFWulfsimmer 5 votes
War Machine and Falcon
0%

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Venom and Carnage
    Where's blade and medusa?

Gosh darn it! How did I forget the bottom of the barrel?! D:
  • Ant Man and Yellow Jacket (YJ doesn’t need it that much at the moment, but he’s becoming outdated)
    New movie. Even if YJ isn’t in it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Venom and Carnage
    Y no all of the above? For me Venom and Spider Gwen.
    Venom and Carnage
    Y no all of the above? For me Venom and Spider Gwen.

I ran out of room for more options XD
  • Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    If history repeats itself they’ll create a new version and release it to the few special people, while the rest of us are stuck with the useless version that exists...
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    If history repeats itself they’ll create a new version and release it to the few special people, while the rest of us are stuck with the useless version that exists...

...for a short amount of time while they test the new version, and then they release the new version to everyone in the game.

I mean, you kinda sound salty but idk why, everyone has the buffed Red Hulk and Luke Cage now.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Kamalah Kahn and Magneto
    I voted for magneto... I don’t want Kamala Khan to get buffed however.. she’s a joke and shouldn’t ever get buffed ever ever. Magneto is a travesty however.. he is one of the most powerful champs besides in the game. Some people should stay weak, there should be weak champs. War machine doesn’t need a buff.. nor does falcon theure both average in comic world as well. No spider gwen buffs either. Phoenix is another one who should get buffed... insane powerful champ.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Most of the adjustments they’ve made to champions considered less than stellar, have been better defensive additions than offensive. WS and Punisher L2, Magik’s Limbo, etc. some champions are just meant to be better than others, and I’d rather have it that way than them beefing up everyone so they’re more difficult to face.
    Venom and Carnage
    Bear3 wrote: »
    I voted for magneto... I don’t want Kamala Khan to get buffed however.. she’s a joke and shouldn’t ever get buffed ever ever. Magneto is a travesty however.. he is one of the most powerful champs besides in the game. Some people should stay weak, there should be weak champs. War machine doesn’t need a buff.. nor does falcon theure both average in comic world as well. No spider gwen buffs either. Phoenix is another one who should get buffed... insane powerful champ.

I understand why you say that, but some if the bad champs are barely even useable.
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    edited May 2018
    Kamalah Kahn and Magneto
    Bahamut wrote: »
    I know I already made a discussion about this, but I accidentally set it up before finishing the list of options. So Miike removed the old thread for me (thanks) and I made a new one.

Plz buff Magneto... he's far more dangerous in comics and movies than in this game..give him what he deserves. For the sake of all metal in the universe.☺️
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Venom and Carnage
    “Next”. I’ve lost hope after being very excited when they rolled out the beta program for Luke and Rulk. So much promise, so much user feedback...and they axed it immediately for “reasons”.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Colossus and Deadpool X-Force
    Magneto is insane tbh but this game killed him