Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

bug???

The wakeup level is full, then open to repeat the hero, and there is nothing in it.

Comments

• Options
    CoderKnight69CoderKnight69 Posts: 53
    I can understand you are a chinese....but that sentence hardly meant any meaning to this human race,please use some better translator than Google translator.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I can understand you are a chinese....but that sentence hardly meant any meaning to this human race,please use some better translator than Google translator.

I think he is referring to duping a champion and getting nothing from it. Operating under that assumption I imagine he is referring to: the dark artifact crystals which do not award a full dupe so if you get a champ that you already have at max sig you get nothing or he is referring to getting an arena champion from the basic arena that he already had at max sig and again got nothing for getting him.

In either case it is not a bug.
  • Options
    Thawnim wrote: »

I think he is referring to duping a champion and getting nothing from it. Operating under that assumption I imagine he is referring to: the dark artifact crystals which do not award a full dupe so if you get a champ that you already have at max sig you get nothing or he is referring to getting an arena champion from the basic arena that he already had at max sig and again got nothing for getting him.

In either case it is not a bug.

This is hard to estimate from the OP's words...if you are right then you should join fbi in their decoding missions.
  • Options
    The awakening level is full, and then repeat the hero, there is nothing in it.
  • Options
    The awakening level is full, and then repeat the hero, there is nothing in it.

There's a sig cap for that....but you still get iso's and shards for that.
  • Options
    For example, Angel Awakening Level 99. After I get an angel again, nothing rewards.
  • Options
    But I can't get anything
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    For example, Angel Awakening Level 99. After I get an angel again, nothing rewards.

It depends on how you get him again. If it was from a basic arena or from one of the dark artifact crystals then it is not a full dupe and you do not get awarded the shards.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    这取决于你打开的晶体。如果冠军处于最高觉醒水平,那么黑暗神器晶体不会提供任何东西。

• Options
    I see, thank you