**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war punishment...

SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
We came to know our war rating and tier dropped because one or more people piloted acc... honestly after your announcement in april our ally leader and officers strictly warned us all and as far we knew noones piloting acc and we lost few wars too due to this decision.

But it seems few persons kept doing piloting.. for those idiots all innocent and fair players got punishment and thats not fair.. honestly saying theres no way for us to point out whos doing and sort those.... you guys should have realised that and should have punished those stupid people only..

Instead of punishing whole innocent bunch of fair players.. it would have been better if those acc piloters are punished.. i.e. their huge 5* shards (5000 or more) deducted.. even if those defaulters dont have such amount of shards then it will go minus while deducted so eventually they will have to digest your punishment... those kind of punishment might be helpful for u guys and also innocents will be spared too...

We spent so much time on mcoc.. playing fairly and enjoying good times.. but when we also face punishment for others faults.. it hurts.... please think on it if you think i have valid points...

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Although you played fairly which I really appreciate but those who played unfair contributed towards the growth of your alliance by means of raising your war rating. Note there is no way to identify what and how much they contributed but it's fair enough to deduct war rating for the whole team. But the unfair thing according to me is that the game team after deducting war rating should let the leader atleast know that which players were at fault so that necessary actions could be taken against those players or the game team directly bans or warns or kicks them from the alliance so that in future such problems are not faced by alliance in which lot of other guys play fair and square. I agree there are some indirect ways to identify who can be piloting or modding but not everytime it is so clear. Hence the need for the game team to let know about guys who did this. So deduct war points and tell the leader who did this to avoid future problems.
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    For players cheats and uses mods gets banned thats fine.. but acc piloting is different.. leader or officers cant trace it.... it happens because few people becomes inactive and afraid of getting kicked from alliance therefore asks their friends logging in their acc and move in aw or aq... they are afraid if leader or officers knows about it they will get kicked...so they keep it hidden from leader or officers...

BUT if piloters gets punishments (resources deduction for moving other's acc) then only ppl will stop piloting others acc because their own resources will be deducted as punishments... otherwise they wont stop piloting and fair players in alliance will keep paying the price again and again...defaulters will keep changing alliance and good players will keep getting punished because of them..... for permanent solution of stopping account piloting this should be done by kabam...
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
  • XxicylovexXXxicylovexX Posts: 91
    I highly doubt the alliances aren’t aware , well deserved punishments , good job kabam
  • PennsyltuckyPennsyltucky Posts: 63
    Kabam made a bad call by dropping them down tiers because those that were once in tier 5 are now fighting in 11 and just destroying their opponents. They shouldn't have dropped tiers because it now creates mismatches and easy win streaks.
  • MichaliosMichalios Posts: 12
    I am on same Ally with NCB_pt and i am possitively sure that our Ally did NOT use any account sharing... @Kabam Miike your reply should be specific... if account sharing occured in our Ally tell as who made it and ban him istead... that’s not a proper answer...
  • MichaliosMichalios Posts: 12
    You just can’t punish un Ally working so hard to level up at war tier, dropping from war tier 8 to 16 just because you though so... that’s not fair
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    They deleted my post Michalios.
    Thats what we call trasparency from Kabam......
  • edited June 2018
    Hey guys, this is not the place to discuss any actions which have been taken against individual Alliances in response to cheating. Also, we have stated many times previously that it has always been our policy to not disclose details of any players who we have found to be cheating in the Contest. This is a privacy policy that we have always adhered to, and regardless of whether or not you agree with this policy, it's not one that is up for debate on these Forums.
This discussion has been closed.