**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

gift all players killermonger 2 star

send for all player 2 star erik killmonger

Comments

• Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Why would they? For the BP movie they already gave out BPCW...not saying I wouldn't like it but it's unrealistic
  • franklinfranklin Posts: 5
    so tell last update spiderman homecoming gifted all playes 2 star spiderman [stark.....]
    edited June 2018
    franklin wrote: »
    so tell last update spiderman homecoming gifted all playes 2 star spiderman [stark.....]

Yeah they only gave out one champ per movie, not two.
  • franklinfranklin Posts: 5
    so why player get it 2 star cable
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Yes kabam give us a 2*killmonger. I need something to counter these stupid auto blocking turds, you’ve made into champions.
    franklin wrote: »
    so why player get it 2 star cable

Because that was ONE CHAMP! Your suggestion would make there be 2 2* champs given out for a event, which Kabam doesn't do
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    They should give away 1 or 2 stars of the new players after o got to level 60..i think it would incress the amount people spend on crystals
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Firstly, it's waaaay too late to ask for killmonger, so sucks about that.
    And yes, @Cats73 is right, they only give out 1 champ and not always
    Also, have you heard of Marvel Insider. I'm getting a juicy 2* IMIW after a couple weeks, so you might as well check that up if you want more 2* champs
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Even better, all the players that are above 50k rating get 4* killmonger. Like kabam would hand out 4*s
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Kabam would never hand out 4* s though. In the mail they always say you need powerful champs, then give you a 2*