Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Red Hulk-Is he still valuable?

Now I've been playing Contest of Champions for about 5 months and I rarely see a Red Hulk anymore.

Well,I found the reason why.

Red Hulk is a very strong attacker with some slow playstyle,but he does the job!

Red Hulk IS available as a 6star,but people find other champions like Blade,Medusa,Archangel to replace him.

I don't say they're completely wrong,it's just that people like Seatin,BrianGrant and TheAnalyzer need a multiple function character and they have the answer right in their Champions Inventory.

Red Hulk is great since the buff kicked in.

Let me explain how he works,

•Red Hulk if Poisoned or Incinerated,gets a Fire Charge.(What is a fire charge you ask?It's a passive effect which makes Red Hulk the character he is,it does extra damage after you punch someone.Max limit for fire charges is 10).

•Red Hulk's heavy attack takes too much time,but it does a lot of damage.

•His 1st move gives him two fire charges and pushes the enemy away if He/She is not blocking.

•His 2nd move is two hits,the first one being a melee and second one is a projectile.
It gives Red Hulk a good amount of health in 2 Fire Charges.

•Red Hulk's third move does crazy damage and shows you how to release stress from your boss.LOL.

Jokes apart-He is a great character,but people follow Seatin and his list because they think they can become like him if they follow him.

Tactics for Red Hulk UNAWAKENED
•Reach at least 6 Fire Charges before using second move.
•Keep spamming the first move.
•When you are below some health,then use the 2nd move
•Use my Adrenaline Attack method.
•Don't use the heavy attack.

Tactics for Red Hulk AWAKENED
•Repeat all steps from below.
•Instead of waiting 6 fire charges,make it 10.

Go on summoner!Be the first to comment!

Comments

• Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Lol bro , you asking or telling .
  • Options
    nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    Yeah he is very good, in fact AQ monster and mystic killer.

With my partial suicide mastery setup(max double edge - max mystic dispersion), he kills almost all Day5 Sentinels (36k* health) before reaching 3rd power bar.

And incinarate charges will do even more dmg based on critical hit's damage .i.e. His dmg goes up even more by synergy, boost, node, class advantage.

On comparing with Classic Hulk (disregarding stuns on special attacks)
    - RedHulk's damage output doesn't depend on sig ability.
    - Damage with 10 incinarate is way more than classic Hulk at max sig and low health point
    - Incinarate charge doesn't trigger mystic dispersion like Hulk's fury.
    immune to incinarate debuff and has resistance to mephisto's aura.
    -And good enough regen on Sp2.

As conclusion,
    one of the best burst dmg dealer, (no buffs, no debuff)
    Mystic destroyer, Attacker with no utility.

In Short, perfect rival of LukeCage.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Okay, I like what you're doing with this "is (s)he still valuable" but
    I'm don't think Red Hulk is a good one to choose considering he was buffed, and saying "is he still valuable" is pretty redundant because he was buffed. If you're saying that since the buff he's dropped off in value, I find that hard to believe.
    Again, I ain't hating on you in general, I just think in this case you made a bad choice in your champ to be spotlighted, considering he was buffed and since then has been fantastic

I'd like to add on to things that you missed as well, since this guy is one of my favourite champs to play
    You don't need that sp1 to build up heat charges if you're fighting a mystic champ or one that uses energy attacks (like Magneto). You've got a 60% chance to gain a charge when blocking a hit. And when you lose 10% of your health, you'll get another charge.
    And his sig ability makes him a pain in the ass as a defender. Increased physical resistance with every single heat charge? Massive attack into your block? And the only way to make him lose the charges also lets him regenerate?
    Stick him on a physical resist/adaptive/armour node, and boy is there a long fight coming.
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    This is just like your hood post. Make a YouTube video or blog post. But don’t come here like u have a question and then give the answer.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Bro, my 6 star RHulk is running a train in AQ. Dunno what you're on about. The buff did him great justice.
  • Options
    ItsAMeSarthakItsAMeSarthak Posts: 71
    Dhruvg wrote: »
    Lol bro , you asking or telling .

Kinda both there
  • Options
    ItsAMeSarthakItsAMeSarthak Posts: 71
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    I'm don't think Red Hulk is a good one to choose considering he was buffed, and saying "is he still valuable" is pretty redundant because he was buffed. If you're saying that since the buff he's dropped off in value, I find that hard to believe.
    Again, I ain't hating on you in general, I just think in this case you made a bad choice in your champ to be spotlighted, considering he was buffed and since then has been fantastic

I'd like to add on to things that you missed as well, since this guy is one of my favourite champs to play
    You don't need that sp1 to build up heat charges if you're fighting a mystic champ or one that uses energy attacks (like Magneto). You've got a 60% chance to gain a charge when blocking a hit. And when you lose 10% of your health, you'll get another charge.
    And his sig ability makes him a pain in the ass as a defender. Increased physical resistance with every single heat charge? Massive attack into your block? And the only way to make him lose the charges also lets him regenerate?
    Stick him on a physical resist/adaptive/armour node, and boy is there a long fight coming.
    ShadPrince wrote: »

It's because I rarely see him anywhere