**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lag issues go unresolved

We always get updates on the status of all these cash grab repetitive game modes but you still haven't updated us on the lag issues. You tucked away the issue in one discussion thread and haven't done anything about it since. You need to fix the game before thinking we even care about updates to you "merc missions" or infinity dungeons. May I suggest putting more effort into making a less intensive graphical setting instead of continuing to ignore the issue?

Comments

• Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    10 months of fun now! Woohoo.....
  • Options
    I play this game and am a loyal player. However, its insulting to hear about unimportant cash grabs when I can't parry because of YOUR lag issues. Make no mistake they are YOUR issues.
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    900+ million dollar a year and they can’t fix it. But they have time to put in new contest when they can use those times and dollars to solve the problem. Not insulting but just saying the truth
  • Options
    I am just frustrated because I do love this game but I feel some issues need to be addressed.
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    I hear you. I think it would be most solved in Kabam could do something with graphical settings. A lot of background causes lags too
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    lag is now our fault. i guess a $1000 plus phone sucks /s