Infinity Dust

Hello everybody,
I wanted to know what would happen with our left over infinity dust once the monthly event is over? Will it be converted to gold similarly like valor turned to gold after the Thor Ragnarok monthly event quest. I am at a point where I don’t want to buy anything else with my dust so I’m hoping it’s converted to gold to alleviate the “gold situation”.

Comments

• Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Member Posts: 429
    edited June 2018
    uploestt965w.png

This has been asked many times before but again just read the orange text at the bottom of this in game mail
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Member Posts: 164
    uploestt965w.png

This has been asked many times before but again just read the orange text at the bottom of this in game mail

It says it's only converted if it was obtained through that offer (meaning buying one of the unit packs). If you didn't buy that offer it sounds like your dust is wasted.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Member Posts: 429
    PureRage13 wrote: »
    uploestt965w.png

It says it's only converted if it was obtained through that offer (meaning buying one of the unit packs). If you didn't buy that offer it sounds like your dust is wasted.

Yeah basically use it or lose it
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Member Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    This has only been asked and answered two dozen times already.
  • CriticalgamerCriticalgamer Member Posts: 29
    Lol, I got 100,000 infinity dust and i spent it right away on a 3* crystal, stop whining just spend it before the event closes.😒😒😒