**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Purchased two 5* Shard Crystals w/ the same shards

I had 10,051 5* shards.
I clicked to purchase 1 5* shard crystal, and I clicked the open button, and my game said it lost it's Internet connection.

The crystal never opened, and didn't show me what champ I got, so I closed the game, and reopened, and saw that I had a new 5* Beast.

I then noticed I had another shard crystal available, but I was thinking, I shouldn't have, because I didn't duplicate a 5* and didn't collect any other shards.

The 5* shards showed I only had 51 shards left, but that I also had 1 unopened crystal.

I clicked to open the crystal, expecting an error message, but it opened a new 5* Spider-Gwen

So before the game lost connection it purchased the shard crystal and gave me Beast, but didn't acknowledged I'd opened the crystal, and allowed me to open the same crystal I had already purchased and used that gave me Beast.

You can verify these two new champs by looking at my game account Mariondorsett

Here's an image confirming both champs :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e5lc5okmlvw31ue/5star-shards-purchased-2-crystals.jpg?dl=0

Comments

• Idiot....
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Idiot....

lol yep should of kept quiet
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Don't look a gift horse in the mouth man....
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    Nah, he's a good boy. Good on you mariondorsett.
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!! This is why we can't have nice things people :/
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Respect! If you really did experience this glitch, you deserve to keep both for your integrity alone.
    @Cosmic_Ray13
    What's it to you?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I noticed a 5 star blade in my roster can someone help me....
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    I had 10,051 5* shards.
    I clicked to purchase 1 5* shard crystal, and I clicked the open button, and my game said it lost it's Internet connection.

The crystal never opened, and didn't show me what champ I got, so I closed the game, and reopened, and saw that I had a new 5* Beast.

I then noticed I had another shard crystal available, but I was thinking, I shouldn't have, because I didn't duplicate a 5* and didn't collect any other shards.

The 5* shards showed I only had 51 shards left, but that I also had 1 unopened crystal.

I clicked to open the crystal, expecting an error message, but it opened a new 5* Spider-Gwen

So before the game lost connection it purchased the shard crystal and gave me Beast, but didn't acknowledged I'd opened the crystal, and allowed me to open the same crystal I had already purchased and used that gave me Beast.

You can verify these two new champs by looking at my game account Mariondorsett

Here's an image confirming both champs :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e5lc5okmlvw31ue/5star-shards-purchased-2-crystals.jpg?dl=0

hey due to that you got the best sp1 user
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Respect! If you really did experience this glitch, you deserve to keep both for your integrity alone.
    @Cosmic_Ray13
    What's it to you?

I'm sorry did I ask you? XD
  • WrzzWrzz Posts: 3
    Wrzz pro
    Aym its e pro
    Gg

• mariondorsettmariondorsett Posts: 8
    edited June 2018
    Yes, I've been working on Act 5, chapter 1 and exploring the 2nd quest (Weaponized)