**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why does CA IW not Nullify Rhino's Unstoppable charge?

_ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
Is the simple answer because its "rhino charge" even though it shows up as unstoppable? Seems ridiculous... as it would only work on Unst Colossus and Juggs.

Comments

• Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    It's because unstoppable Colossus and juggernaut have buffs and rhino's unstoppable is a passive effect.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Its a passive charge of unstoppable. It doesn't say it but then not every passive ability is listed as passive. In rhinos case it's more of a mechanic anyway
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Passives can't be Nullified. Come on, give Rhino a break - he has very few abilities! He needs this!

By the way, this ability of Cap's will also work on champs who gain Unstoppable buffs from nodes like Chaos/Gambler's Fate, and should also work on Kingpin (Unstoppable following SP2) and Killmonger.

It might work on BPCW to throw him over with a heavy attack, by-passing his Sig.

Did anyone try it on Thanos in his War phase?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Passives can't be Nullified. Come on, give Rhino a break - he has very few abilities! He needs this!

By the way, this ability of Cap's will also work on champs who gain Unstoppable buffs from nodes like Chaos/Gambler's Fate, and should also work on Kingpin (Unstoppable following SP2) and Killmonger.

Did anyone try it on Thanos in his War phase?

I'd already beat the uncollected... the first or second day so i never tried it. I rarely fight KP so i hadnt tried it on him yet or Killmonger. Killmonger scares me lol... unless i got used to fighting him in AW i doubt i'd rush in to intercept lol

I agree. Killmonger is a pain to fight (and keeps turning up in the Trials). I find his Specials very hard to Dodge; and keep forgetting about his Unstoppable charges.

Unstoppable does happen regularly when you're against opponents where nodes cause random buffs/debuffs following specials.

This isn't an ability you'll use that often; but it's analogous to Archangel's bleeds reducing Tenacity. Does anyone apart from Agent Venom have Tenacity? There are other champs who reduce or shrug off bleeds; but none are described as Tenacity. So that means Archangel had an ability that specifically targets one solitary champion.

Compared to that, Unstoppable happens fairly regularly...
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    fyi it does not work on thanos war phase

thanos war phase is passive ability. cap iw does not stop it.....

i tried 3 times and died 3 times on uncollected thanos trying it......