Options

The goldpool offer.

So let me get this straight the only way to have a shot at Goldpool is buying him through actual paid purchase. I've been told it's an apple iPhone only deal which would place android users such as myself at a disadvantage. Anyone else agree?

Comments

• Options
    BatpotterBatpotter Posts: 147
    Who said it was Apple Only? I am pretty sure it is for Android too.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    If you can get the game on your device you can buy the offer when it’s avaible. Apple and android.
  • Options
    1966G4001966G400 Posts: 4
    But only the top 200 will get Deadpool. It's not like a regular arena. So...the little/medium guy is out of luck getting him, only the elite players will.
  • Options
    hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    1966G400 wrote: »
    But only the top 200 will get Deadpool. It's not like a regular arena. So...the little/medium guy is out of luck getting him, only the elite players will.

or the guy that spends the most. remember u can use units refresh top characters keep getting higher score.

def wont have chance get him for me then :(
    free to play player here.

really wanted Capt IW, but guess have to wait for him in regular crystals and even still I dont have the likes of Blade, Stark spidey or even SL yet considering they been released a while.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Goldpool also has a very rare drop from the Posgold crystals
  • Options
    PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51
    You don't buy goldpool.

You buy 3* red deadpool, do 4* arena for him and get him and a ticket to the 5* and be in top 200.
  • Options
    When can I buy the 3star deadpool red offer ? Or when will it be available to purchase?
  • Options
    BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    It's not for everyone as people on apple can have 6 fights in the arena whilst an android user is in the loading screen so guarantee the top 200 are apple users
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    You can only buy him when you start your account, in the first week I think.
    Other than that nooooooope
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    New players shouldn’t get the new or elite champs anyways... gotta build your account.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    hey guys if you read through the thread the mods started on this is should answer all your questions. there is now a billion threads on the same topic
  • Options
    Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    A Gold Deadpool huh? Does he do anything special or is he just pretty?