Options

Items

How do i use my catalysts ? It says i have 3/2 catalysts and it won't let me upgrade my heroes. Im also confused about how my inventory works? I have alot of health potions in there and i cant figure out how to use them. Please helpp !!

Comments

• Options
    Can someone help me
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Do you have enough of all catalysts needed to upgrade? If all Catalyst shown have a green number, you should be good. Maybe not enough gold to rank up? A screenshot would help to if that's not the case.

You use heath potions from quest/map screen. If someone is low on health, you can press their icon and you should get a revive/heal button come up to use health/revive items.
  • Options
    VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Yeah, more information needed.
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    How do i use my catalysts ? It says i have 3/2 catalysts and it won't let me upgrade my heroes. Im also confused about how my inventory works? I have alot of health potions in there and i cant figure out how to use them. Please helpp !!

Hey there, once a champion has been fully leveled up within its current rank, you can use catalysts to rank them up. This will allow them to be leveled up further, which allows them to become stronger. If your champions have not reached the max level for their current rank, you can still look at what the rank up cost will be, but you will not be able to rank them up until they've reached the maximum level for their current rank.

For example, a 4-star champion that is rank 1 and level 9 will not be able to be ranked up, even if you have all of the necessary catalysts and gold. They must be level 10 before they can be upgraded to rank 2.

As for the health potions, they can only be used from within a mission on champions who are below their maximum health. If you aren't in a mission or if all of your champions are at full health, you won't be able to use your potions. You can sell your potions for gold from your inventory screen, though.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    post pictures OP. Hard to say what's wrong without more of the story. Take screenshots of your cat inventory, current gold and then the person you're trying to rank up and post them. that will shed light on the issue or what's missing/needed.
  • Options
    Hey can you guys tell me how to completely finish the quests ? I get to 56% & it says im done , then i try and go back to it and it restarts me from the beginning so I never get to fight the remaining champions
  • Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    the path you completed you will find it with lighter line and it's connected, go for any other path that isn't like that (dimmed lines)