Options

Hardest attacks to evade and how to evade them

For me it's attacks with multiple hits like cable's L1 and cyclop's L1. Some times vision and blackbolt's L1 is super annoying too. Feel free to add your own

Comments

• Options
    TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    i find YJs sting a bit difficult at time. NC with his evade can be a pain at times you never know when hes gonna shoot down a special..
  • Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    edited May 2017
    You can evade them all (especially when double dash backwards will be FINALLY fixed) !
    Just a matter of timing...practice with duels ;-)
  • Options
    BZ_BZ_ Posts: 26
    edited May 2017
    Talking about full evasions without blocking any part of the special? It's possible but tricky.

Hulkbuster L2
    DS L2
    Nowadays Venom L2, feels like the timing changed a bit and the evade bug is there too.
  • Options
    cymuller25cymuller25 Posts: 13
    You really have to keep a distance from venom to evade his L2
  • Options
    BZ_BZ_ Posts: 26
    cymuller25 wrote: »
    You really have to keep a distance from venom to evade his L2

I know, I used to be good evading it couple weeks ago.
  • Options
    SkxxxtySkxxxty Posts: 86
    I seem to get surprised by heroes I don't face often like war machine
  • Options
    jazookajazooka Posts: 2
    Spider-Man's L1 has always been difficult for me to evade.
    Hulk's new L1 also took some getting used to.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Dr Strange's unblockable S2, only the first hit is unblockable whereas the rest is blockable. You need quite a fast reaction to be able to dodge the first hit and immediately block the rest of the specials.

Venom's S2, assuming you want to evade the whole thing, is hard but possible. It's simple to evade the first hit, but the second hit comes very fast so you have to be far enough or evade fast enough.

Ultron's S2. Assuming you aren't using DD, I have no idea how people can evade this entirely. Probably the most difficult attack to evade fully.
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    cymuller25 wrote: »
    For me it's attacks with multiple hits like cable's L1 and cyclop's L1. Some times vision and blackbolt's L1 is super annoying too. Feel free to add your own

Dorky Diggedy Dave did a video on how to evade cyclops. Unfortunately Cables is a bit harder as the initial punch which is unblockable in aq is easy but there is no reliable way that I am aware of for the blasters other than a duped Daredevil but he has a class disadvantage so wouldn't recommend bringing him in to that fight. Vision and Black bolt you need to see when they rise up and dash back then just before the blast. I struggle with both of hulks and red hulks sp 2 I get clipped in the punch down and sometimes mistime the clap.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Bucky sp 2
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    shield456 said:

Bucky sp 2

Stop this madness. Stop it. This thread is 3 years old.