**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* OG Deadpool Arena

What does everyone think the cutoff will be for 4* Deadpool? 20 mil? More? Thoughts?!

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    15-25 mil, depending on what time of the month. I think the first and last cutoffs are gonna be the highest.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    There's still a general idea of a cutoff, you can't say there isn't one when we have cutoffs for the 5* featured arena
    Technically there are no cutoffs at all because different tiers of rewards are based on percentages or rankings, the cutoffs are just suggestions for what the minimum point requirement would be to get the champ
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    People want access to goldpool arena so it will be high
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    l9yfs3dn4xsd.png
    Maxed but need top 200 for access to goldpool
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    MattMan wrote: »
    The whales are already organizing to capture the top 200 every time to limit access to Goldpool arena. Save your time and your units.
    Are you serious? If this is true I hope @Kabam Miike or any of the game mods are aware and address it. What’s the point of having the arena if no one can get him but the top players due to locking us out?
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    The whales are already organizing to capture the top 200 every time to limit access to Goldpool arena. Save your time and your units.
    Are you serious? If this is true I hope @Kabam Miike or any of the game mods are aware and address it. What’s the point of having the arena if no one can get him but the top players due to locking us out?

What do you guys mean?
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    Honestly, top 200 should get Deadpool & Goldpool ticket, and top 1-10% should just get Deadpool. The top 200 cutoff is stupid for a 4* champ at this point.

Let the whales have their exclusive GP arena, loosen the grip slightly on the 4* Deadpool.
    Agree 100%

• Specimen2001Specimen2001 Posts: 14
    Cant score 2 mil but im competing with people willing to score 25 mil huh i got this
  • GregJ423GregJ423 Posts: 8
    They could at least run a 4* deadpool arena along side the 5* goldpool one so people can have a chance to get him while the whales are busy in the 5* arena.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    If you want him prepare to refresh your top team repeatedly, burn thru a bunch of units & go without sleep for 3 days. That's how I got mine
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Stara99 wrote: »
    l9yfs3dn4xsd.png

What's your mastery set up looking like? I have mine maxed & he's way lower 1yt7dyvye716.png
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    mdsub wrote: »
    l9yfs3dn4xsd.png

What's your mastery set up looking like? I have mine maxed & he's way lower 1yt7dyvye716.png
    Suvside mastry
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    mdsub wrote: »
    l9yfs3dn4xsd.png

Got to be suicides, look at the attack compared to yours
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    please everyone go for OG Deadpool..so Domino won't be as high..lol
  • DCron1DCron1 Posts: 5
    I thought IM (IW) was a grind and I barely put up 10 mil for the shards. Deadpool is my guy, and I’m gonna have to spend a lot of units to get him with my roster
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Deadpool is deadpool, then there is x-force deadpool
    OG stands for original gangsters who are an organiced crime family where the leader is hiding in Turkey thx to no extradition of their citizens.
    OG does anything for money, including murder for 30k-50k dollar per hit
    ofc they kill for free if someone goes up against them and such :P

stop saying OG deadpool, it does not exist, it is deadpool only, anyone understand that, there is only 1 deadpool in the game and then there is the x force deadpool who lost his regen

Deadpool
    xforce deadpool

but if you still must add letters to Deadpool then make it "Real" instead of "OG" as Original Gangsters have nothing to do with deadpool except killing for money

Clearly you have some personal buy-in to this; but you really need to relax. Other people can use words and letters differently from you. The people on this forum regularly use the acronym OG for original, and apply it to various champions who have been re-skinned; including Deadpool, Black Panther, Captain America, Iron Man, and Spiderman.

The same is true in the wider world: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=OG&amp=true

Get out more, and judge people a bit less.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    So I was under the understanding that top 200 got redpool and the gold ticket was a milestone or something. Where did we see that only 200 people get a golden ticket?
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    Why many people so desperate for him... he is completely useless in AW
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Run477 wrote: »
    So I was under the understanding that top 200 got redpool and the gold ticket was a milestone or something. Where did we see that only 200 people get a golden ticket?

It was in the announcement that kabam Miike posted, only top 200 will get DP and a gold ticket for 5* arena which will be after all 6 DP arenas starting on the 28th..
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    just because you use it does not mean it is correct, or you think lots of things a man named adolf in ww2 said was correct ?

Context,We have our own language that is in no way linked to other things but the understood meaning
  • The_DriverThe_Driver Posts: 10
    People want him because he is a popular character and he is rare. But like I said, the WHALES already have plans to block out all top 200 every time to limit access to Goldpool arena.

Hey MattMan, like what type of plans?
    Not questioning you, just curious...
    Maybe it can give some of us that want to
    attempt it an edge somehow...
  • 1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    It's 6 or 7 arenas, I think 7, so 7 arenas times the top 200 equals 1400 redpools that kabam is releasing. Now understand that the whales are going to go for him multiple times. So that's less than 1400 people who are going to get a redpool. That also means there will be less than 1400 goldpools handed out...or should I say given to the whales? Yep, Kabam dumped all over the little guys and the ones who can't grind 18 hours a day cuz they have a life. Let's hear it for Kabam: hip, hip...oh screw it. I'm taking my wallet over to Strike Force where you don't actually have to pay to play or pay to win.
    Freedom of speech Miike and Lyra, freedom of speech :)
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    They should have made this arena limited access, not buy in but limited to 2 arena per account.
    That way you can get and awaken DP but the whales can't run every arena to lock out the little guy