**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Oof i got goldpool

ZawstysZawstys Posts: 17
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Was messin around, had 100 units and said screw it. And what do ya know, boom. Goldpool. He's decent although no passive regen.m5sj5ubomv4a.jpeg
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    With 5 crystals????
  • ZawstysZawstys Posts: 17
    JC_ wrote: »
    With 5 crystals????

YUP
  • StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 98
    I landed him too, took me 20 crystals (17 out of 20) and I dig him. No passive healing isn't a shock considering how tight fisted Kabam has been with DP Classic, but he can reset his big surge heal by using his third special. It doesn't say there's a limit to that, so I'm off to test it
    StrayPool wrote: »
    I landed him too, took me 20 crystals (17 out of 20) and I dig him. No passive healing isn't a shock considering how tight fisted Kabam has been with DP Classic, but he can reset his big surge heal by using his third special. It doesn't say there's a limit to that, so I'm off to test it

I tried to reset it with sp3 but with no luck. Maybe i did it wronng?
    That's RNG. You can get 5/5, or 0 in 200. Congrats.

For sure dude. I got lucky beyond belief. I deserve it since my last 10 five stars have been complete garbage
    Zawstys wrote: »

I haven't been able to run into a strong enough fight to test it out yet - been busy - but I think I may have misread it. The Special 3 text reads "Goldpool receives a call from the game devs, and then annoys then into Refreshing his Prowess and Regeneration Buffs." I thought, at first, that meant giving him the chance to trigger it again. Now I'm considering it more likely he just resets their timers to max, which could still be damn powerful. Without Recovery, mine heals about 23% of his max life. Roughly double that and we've got almost half-life per fight if we play our cards right.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He’s still pretty legit. I’m probably gonna blow all my units on him.
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    I spun 1 n got the golden ticket. Shame i don't have time to do the arena though. At least I know I'm lucky...
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    he probably is a bad champ... is he more like old deadpool or new xforce?
    he probably is a bad champ... is he more like old deadpool or new xforce?

If I had to pick, he's more like Redpool. He has the same huge healing burst when he gets low on life, but otherwise he's got a shitload of abilities that neither Redpool nor X-Force has. He's definitely not bad though: Stun, 40 second Double Special and Bleed Damage boosts, Stark Spidey's Taunt ability, and really solid base stats beside. He's worth being such a rare pull, imo
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Have you actually played against him or seen his abilities? He's a lot better than either one, but OG Deadpool's regen might be a bit better.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Got him in 10 crystals was shocked tbh
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    85 and nothing.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    he sucks anyways..I definitely would rather have Domino
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 163
    I bought 100. Got a ticket in the first 10 & then the Goldpool after 40. Just gold after that but very happy :)
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I want my 1000 units back. :/
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    spent 2000 units. all i got was gold.
  • PeshawaPeshawa Posts: 1
    I spend 220 unit it was All Gold
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    All gold so far,Gonna cash more in afterward
  • Pot_Belly_Papa1Pot_Belly_Papa1 Posts: 61

You have to use a sp3 whilst the regen is active to refresh the regen .

You sure?

• Pot_Belly_Papa1Pot_Belly_Papa1 Posts: 61
    edited June 2018

You sure?

Yep , I’ve tested him a lot recently since I pulled him , using a sp3 whilst prowess / regen is active resets the the timers so all you need to do is get a sp3 to go and if you’ve low health take a block hit to proc the regen and wait till it’s nearly empty before using sp3 to refresh the timer to max.
    You can only do this once unless his duped then you can do it for both regens .

Edit;- if you have prowess active when you regen / reset timer for regen you gain more health from what I’ve noticed .

You sure?

Yep , I’ve tested him a lot recently since I pulled him , using a sp3 whilst prowess / regen is active resets the the timers so all you need to do is get a sp3 to go and if you’ve low health take a block hit to proc the regen and wait till it’s nearly empty before using sp3 to refresh the timer to max.
    You can only do this once unless his duped then you can do it for both regens .

Edit;- if you have prowess active when you regen / reset timer for regen you gain more health from what I’ve noticed .

I just tested that and found out. Ugh they should make it where if youve already used his regen a sp3 wil reset it so it can be used again
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    401eod5izhny.png
    5200 units to get him
  • WickedMindzWickedMindz Posts: 10
    Lucky you I spent 4000 units and got jack ****.
    Stara99 wrote: »
    401eod5izhny.png
    5200 units to get him
    401eod5izhny.png
    5200 units to get him
    401eod5izhny.png
    5200 units to get him
    Duped twice?
  • HazzaGCBHazzaGCB Posts: 3
    I got him on the first (of 2) Pool’s Gold Crystals from the Summoner Appreciation Calendar 😂
This discussion has been closed.