**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black Panther CW on Defence

How would you rate BPCW on AW defence? Is he still a good defender unawakened?

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    He's ok, Better of course duped.
  • Options
    John_DoeJohn_Doe Posts: 7
    I heard from someone in my alliance that he was better for AWD unawakened as when reflective he wont get armour up and cant reflect stun. Anyone else got that view?
  • Options
    TorgoNudhoTorgoNudho Posts: 26
    He's better unduped. He does catch average and below average players off guard because of the reflect stun. Be sure to put him on an armor up node. Otherwise he's useless.
  • Options
    JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    Yeah he's good for lower tier alliances
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    BP CW is great cause so many people are dependent on parry and stunning. The benefit of BP CW is he has to be treated like a stun immune champ. But he's definitely worthless at higher tiers in war. I rarely say mine get a kill before retiring him from placement.
  • Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    He is great for lower tiers but people now know how to play him so he ain't like Mordo. A five star R4 one would be pretty good tho, longer the fight better more chances for the attacker to mess up
  • Options
    MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    I use my 5* BPCW for war. unduped is definitely better since he cant armor up during the reflect buff.