**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Down Tickets/ Archangel

Comments

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    No
    Hollywood_ wrote: »
    Those who poll to no don't even know how to play this game, lol all beginners, just learn about this game before poll.

He is still a good champion if u can't play him anymore then maybe you need to learn how to play the game also been playing the game since it started so stop assuming **** just cause we don't agree with you

Dude i am playing with AA when you don't even know what MCOC is or you dreams AA should be in my team. I got him duped in first 5 5* features crystals the same month when he released. And I didn't say you must be agree with me, that's my personal opinion.

Like I said if you cant play him anymore just because of a small change then you obviously don't know how to play I know how to play the game and we don't need rank down tickets if they go all out and make a second coming of 12.0 Nerf then we can ask for rank down tickets also you need to learn some grammar.
  • Options
    Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    edited June 2018
    Yes
    All above messages written by my phone itself , it's bug or technical error in my phone. Now I am working on how to fix this :D:D:D:D ...
  • Options
    No
    Also i disagree with kabam alot but on this topic I don't think rank down tickets are necessary maybe if they start to Nerf several champs then we should get some but right now they are only fixing things that make no sense like as being able to stun stun immune opponents if they are stun immune then nobody should be able to stun them
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Im say yes for peppel ther rank5 him for mabye lol he totalt brokken ther
  • Options
    Pcc880Pcc880 Posts: 3
    Yes
    Also i disagree with kabam alot but on this topic I don't think rank down tickets are necessary maybe if they start to Nerf several champs then we should get some but right now they are only fixing things that make no sense like as being able to stun stun immune opponents if they are stun immune then nobody should be able to stun them

This doesn’t just affect stun immunity. It affects limber nodes.
    That’s labyrinth of legends and lots of alliance war and other quests.

They’ve been selling this champion in crystals and letting people rank him up after saying that he was working as intended.
  • Options
    No
    Doesn't matter he is still a good champion we don't need rank down tickets every time kabam does something maybe if they get to the point where they Nerf several champs like 12.0 then we can use rank down tickets
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    No
    I have a r4 5* AA. I would never rank him down because of this minor change.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Yes
    clearly yes! even if some wouldn't rank him down, some would. we need to have this option after champ is nerfed! I don't have 5* AA, but the situation itself is outrageous

and people who say somebody to learn how to play - it's not really your business. but guess it's fare to say it's every player's business about being able to choose champs to rank up and to be sure they will remain what they are
  • Options
    Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    Yes
    I put awakening gem tooo give me tht also back when u give rank down tickets idiots
  • Options
    Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    Yes
    I put awakening gem tooo give me tht also back when u give rank down tickets idiots
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I'd rather have poll removal tickets.
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    No
    I could care less about stunning on stun immune champs. AA is still one of the best champs out there and you people complaining about it are absoultely ridiculous.
    Friggen millennials, i tell ya >_>
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Yes
    How about tickets for Drax too, I only ranked 4 my 5* to combat Mordo in wars, but now he triggers astral evasion so his primary purpose everyone used him for is no more because he got silently nerfed or a bug as Kabam calls it after getting called out lol
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    No
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    I have a r4 5* AA. I would never rank him down because of this minor change.

Exactly, and nobody else should either
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    No
    Because 95% of the people that said yes to this don't intend to actually rank down a AA. They are just using this as an excuse to get free rank down tickets. You are lying to yourself if you think it made sense for AA to stun unstunnable champs. I have my own AA and it sucks this was changed, but it makes perfect sense.
  • Options
    LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Yes
    To all you guys saying hes still good its only stun immune, I took my AA to 5/65 specifically for lol since Ive finished everything else . Hes now a liability as his neurotoxin stun degrades limber and frankly useless for what I used the rarest resources in the game for . This was reported as working as intended in January around the time I ranked him up. Its like buying a Ferrari to race a specific track only for the organizers to force you to replace the engine debilitating your ability to compete while everyone else can compete as is. 5* AA specific rank down tickets should be issued as the change only effects those using AA in LOL.
  • Options
    LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Yes
    In easier terms there issue is the interaction with limber. The problem is that you generate a lot of neurotoxin expirations if you're playing AA well, which means that as soon as your first batch expires, you won't be able to stun non-stun-immune champs.

This makes AA also problematic against any node with limber or similar effects (like LoL) -- and in a way that's not necessary. Making neurotoxin not bypass stun immunity would be fine, so long as it didn't also decrease the length of subsequent stuns; stunning stun immune champs seems minor and not really consistent with the game design. But being able to parry stun is major -- and the fact that this breaks it is why it's a significant nerf.
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    No
    So archangel can't stun unstunnable champs. But he still has insane bleed damage, posions that actually work, heal block, ability accuracy reduction that doesn't require 70 sig stones, and massive damage everywhere. He is still incredibly strong and doesn't need a rank down ticket.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Yes
    If they made it so the change only prevented stuns on stun immune I’d say no. The issue with limber makes it a yes though. He turns a limber node into a stun immune node very quickly and that is a nerf.
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    No
    linux wrote: »
    Because 95% of the people that said yes to this don't intend to actually rank down a AA. They are just using this as an excuse to get free rank down tickets. You are lying to yourself if you think it made sense for AA to stun unstunnable champs. I have my own AA and it sucks this was changed, but it makes perfect sense.

The point isn't to get a RDT which you can use on any champ -- but one you can use on AA and AA only. That's previously what Kabam claimed they'd do with future RDTs.

Yes but we have yet to see champ specific RDT, so people are just gunning for a generic RDT. That or they own 2 AA and want to rank down the 4* version. Regardless of intent, a RDT isn't a justifiable gift.
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Yes
    Hope they'll nerf your Blade someway, then I wanna see if you still vote NO.
  • Options
    No
    Badrose wrote: »
    Hope they'll nerf your Blade someway, then I wanna see if you still vote NO.

I'll still vote no
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Yes
    Those who poll to no don't even know how to play this game, lol all beginners, just learn about this game before poll.

He is still a good champion if u can't play him anymore then maybe you need to learn how to play the game also been playing the game since it started so stop assuming **** just cause we don't agree with you

Dude i am playing with AA when you don't even know what MCOC is or you dreams AA should be in my team. I got him duped in first 5 5* features crystals the same month when he released. And I didn't say you must be agree with me, that's my personal opinion.

Like I said if you cant play him anymore just because of a small change then you obviously don't know how to play I know how to play the game and we don't need rank down tickets if they go all out and make a second coming of 12.0 Nerf then we can ask for rank down tickets also you need to learn some grammar.

Small change ?? Lol you beginners eat everyone mind.
    Is that really small change?? thanks for giving me laugh :D:D:D:D
    Wow small change ?? A very unique champion in MCOC history who can stun to stun immune and can bypass limber, you can save tons of revive during LOL run.
    But yes it is small change for beginners who join game just a month ago or same month. Better you learn more about AA then come here again with your SMALL CHANGE . :D:D:D:p:p:p:#:#:#
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    No

Wow small change ?? A very unique champion in MCOC history who can stun to stun immune and can bypass limber, you can save tons of revive during LOL run.
    But yes it is small change for beginners who join game just a month ago or same month. Better you learn more about AA then come here again with your SMALL CHANGE . :D:D:D:p:p:p:#:#:#

I've been playing since the game started I am not an begginer like I said stop assuming [Removed by mod] because we don't agree with you and it is a small change to those of us with good skills but obviously u r lacking
    Post edited by Kabam Rose on
  • Options
    No

It is as small change to us that can actually play the game but I guess u really do know nothing because I done told you I've been playing the game since it started
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    No
    wem1tyldiuyv.jpg
    And here is my proof know your opponent before you make a fool of yourself
  • Options
    Yes

It is as small change to us that can actually play the game but I guess u really do know nothing because I done told you I've been playing the game since it started

Dude i don't know what to say, as I said you are a beginner for me and you already proved , cus you have not yet legend, no elder bane, not even uncollected in your 3 years long playing career, here I am not gonna write monthly specials quest or monthly master mode titles. I don't even know how many titles I have, or what's those titles names but I accept I played less than you it's been 1 and half year since I join game. But you need to improve your skills and fight like ninja. do you know how to intercept or parry in game ?? Or using heavy attacks or how we can hit L3, if not then feel free to ask me. it's fun to talk with you, but you disappointed me in your 3 years long career and got now why don't you agree with us, probably you work for Kabam or Kabam pay you to divert peoples mind.
  • Options
    No

Dude i don't know what to say, as I said you are a beginner for me and you already proved , cus you have not yet legend, no elder bane, not even uncollected in your 3 years long playing career, here I am not gonna write monthly specials quest or monthly master mode titles. I don't even know how many titles I have, or what's those titles names but I accept I played less than you it's been 1 and half year since I join game. But you need to improve your skills and fight like ninja. do you know how to intercept or parry in game ?? Or using heavy attacks or how we can hit L3, if not then feel free to ask me. it's fun to talk with you, but you disappointed me in your 3 years long career and got now why don't you agree with us, probably you work for Kabam or Kabam pay you to divert peoples mind.

None of the above like I said i tend to be against kabam but not on this matter I am pretty good at fighting and technically I've been actually playing for a year my account is 3 years old but I just got into actually doing stuff about a year ago and got my account to start building but I can use Archangel just fine this change only effects him for 1% of the opponents you will ever even face so it's not a major change the reason I haven't gone for uncollected or any of that other stuff yet is because I have a relatively crappy roster but u should stop assuming **** because I don't agree with you
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    No

It is a small change, if you rely on his ability to stun unstunnable champs so much, you obviously don't know how to play the game, he may not be as useful in lol anymore, but